“In love with Watamu Treehouse”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Watamu Treehouse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Room North Tower
North Tower of Watamu Treehouse
The two towers of Watamu Treehouse - in a forest on the nicest and quietest part of Watamu Beach, KE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Tall_Dutc...
Watamu, Kenya
“In love with Watamu Treehouse”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Watamu Treehouse is a beautiful place! From the first time I visited this place, it stole my heart. The wind blows through the open windows, the view is stunning. I can see the ocean from my bed, I can see the full moon and the sunrise. Food is lovely, fresh, healthy, exactly what I need. I went snorkeling and kayaking, beautiful sceneries. I did yoga on the top roof, an amazing view while doing yoga. There is a pool to chill and lots of places to read my book and write in my diary. The owner Paul is a great host, as well as the rest of the staff. I love this place and would love to share this with the whole world!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Rwanda
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
lmhazardo...
Kigali, Rwanda
“Beyond amazing house. Lovely beaches. Wonderful food and staff.”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A huge thanks to the owner of the house, Paul, who helped us with a variety of last minute guest changes and other travel challenges. We stayed here for a bachelorette party, and while we may have stretched the house to the brim, it worked perfectly -- and was such a lovely backdrop for a celebration. The house staff -- Kingi, Sam and Josephat, were so lovely and hospitable. We had a fantastic time lounging at the near deserted beach, snorkeling and eating lovely, lovely seafood. Thank you, thank you for an amazing weekend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Incredible, open house with lovely breezes.
Liked least: Everything was perfect.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jshorland
Nairobi, Kenya
“Perfect house. Perfect beach. Perfect food.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Living in Nairobi, we frequent the Kenya coast and this house has been our favorite thus far. A reasonable price for one of the best beach weekends we've had yet! The beach is great for swimming since there's very little coral/rocks. And the house -- wow. It's so unique, from the kitengela glass windows to the roof top bed (definitely the best views of the sunrise/sunset/stars I've seen). The chef was amazing -- make sure you ask him to prepare the ginger salad dressing (we've tried to recreate it to no avail). I give this house my highest recommendations!

Liked best: Rooftop
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Seasondtr...
Paris
“A unique and unforgettable experience”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We had heard about the Tree House and read about it on internet and were looking forward to a very unusual experience. Indeed, the place is like no other we ever stayed in. Kingi, the master of the house and of the kitchen, is a fantastic cook and Sam, his helper, is very nice, making guests feel at home right away. The house has a number of exceptional features, including the quasi absence of windows and doors, and amazing glasswork. The beautiful beach is closeby. Note that the place is apparently set to be renovated and expanded soon.

Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing