4,182 results
All reviews water park seaside grill lazy river luna di mare palms restaurant fresh buffet bbq night anna kay teen zone bar king frog swim up bar mango partial ocean view jerk hut coffee bar jamaica night montego bay
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Our overall experience traveling with my 12 and 9 year old children was very good. The water park was a highlight for all of us. The beach was ok. The buffet food was varied and very good however the service left a lot to be desired. The service in the specialty restaurants and around the pool was much better. The rooms in general were ok with the exception of the bathroom which was very small and should be updated.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Denise M
Chrisann C, Social Media Coordinator at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort after your recent visit to our property.

We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with our facilities, food and with the excellent service provided by our staff members.

Our staff members take pride in their jobs and always strive to achieve 100% guest satisfaction, we are delighted to know that they were amazing and went above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one.

There were some other areas that you provided feedback on and we do appreciate you letting us know as this will allow our Management Team to take corrective action where necessary.

We do hope to see you and your family again in the future, making us “your home away from home".

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I recently visited the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Hotel, it was a nice family resort, not as luxurious as other resorts that I have stayed at. The room was okay size, but the bathroom was very small and a little dated, but overall the entire space was very clean and neat. There was a mini bar stocked with drinks, snacks and water, which was free. I found all the staff that I came in contact with to be very friendly and helpful.
The resort has its own private beach which is very nice, but no umbrellas on the beach for shade. There were plenty lounge chairs available to lay in the sun and never over crowded, The resort has a lazy river with slides where you found kids and adults hanging out having fun. I want to acknowledge Derval who is a life guard. He is fantastic! He treated my family and I very well, always friendly and helpful to everyone. We looked for him every day at the lazy river or beach because always so friendly. Suwayne who works at towel hut is also great.
There also cabanas available for rental if needed.
I found the food to be good for an all inclusive resort, being there for seven days though the food became very repetitive. The main food area was buffet style of dining, which offers variety of food and deserts, including vegetarian and gluten free food. We tried all the restaurants on the resort, The Seaside Grill, Three Palms, Annie’s Smoke House, which situated by Moonstone which serves pizza during the day.
There is a place by the beach call the Jerk Hut, that serves jerk chicken, jerk pork and festival. The food was great, which is made fresh off the grill.
Every night there was different type of entertainment for adults and children.
The hotel surrounding is always clean.
Need more water sports.
Not enough tubes for lazy river
Overall I believe it is a great hotel for families to spend their vacation.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Hilton Rose Hall, good food super staff and service. Great Place for a wedding! Three Palms was very nice, jerk chicken and pork were very good. Nice pools and beach, water sports and slides. Did I say great drinks!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I am extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, and I had cigarette smoke entering my room through the HVAC system. I reported it to the Front Desk / Security every night that it occurred, with no resolution. The hotel did not offer to put me in a different room, nor did they offer make it right during checkout. I am extremely disappointed with the Hilton Brand, and will definitely not be staying at this property again.

3  Thank AJtraveler01

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve.

This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I saw so many good reviews about this place, we decided to go based off the reviews on Tripadvisor. I really hate to give this resort a 2-star review, our experience was not great. We purchased the trip through Delta. We were excited to see the outside driving up as it does look better than some of the other resorts we past. The check-in was easy. We wanted to pay to upgrade and they told us they did not have any thing available. Through Delta I chose a King size bed with a side sitting area. The room we stayed in was 174. I have stayed in bottom floor resorts and have not had a problem. This bottom floor was a bad idea and I feel like we got stuck there. When we got off the elevator I noticed the smell. It was an old food smell. The smell would be there sometimes and sometimes it would go away during our stay. It was not a strong smell in the room and could only get a faint hint of the smell occasionally from the room. When we arrived in the room, I noticed how humid it was in the room. Yes, I know it is Jamaica, but we have been to other resorts in the Caribbean and the air still worked well. The first night, the air was not working so well my 6-year-old son was dripping sweat. The air problem wat h worst part of the trip for me. Also, the toilet did not flush properly. My husband had to fill up the trash can with water and pour it down every time I went to the bathroom to get the toilet to flush. The next day we requested they look at the air, toilet and change our bedding to foam (down allergy which they handled with no problem). We get back from being out at the beach and pool the next day and notice the air has been turned down to 60 degrees from the 65 degrees we had it on. This did not help. We sucked it up and were going to deal with it. We also sucked up the toilet not flushing as using the trash can. I did see reviews on here about horrible water pressure and yes one night the water did go out and the water pressure is horrible. The staff was always friendly and attentive. I never had an issue wanting or needing a drink. The staff seemed to always be cleaning. The food was AMAZING. We have been to some resorts that the food was only subpar because they were trying to feed the masses. This one really focuses on Jamaican food and has any other food to think of to cater to everyone. I was really pleased about the food. My son loved the pool. One reason I chose this place was the waterslides/pool area. A float was not available all the time, that was ok though because if they put any more floats there would be to many in the lazy river. My kid loved the slide, he was not tall enough to do the float slide but that is ok because I felt like they were being safe, and the lifeguards were not only there for show. I would probably give this place another try. I would upgrade at the time of purchase of the room.

5  Thank aliciawilson412