All reviews golf course home away from home nice quiet location apartment was clean cooking facilities excellent stay place to stay walking distance double storey easy access bbq area comfortable stay reception staff late check golf club restaurant quest townhouse
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Good overall just a few things need to change.Staff is very friendly and helpful.We were a family of 4 staying in the apartment and think it is a good place to stay for a week or even more as we stayed there longer then a month

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TerryC3030, Owner at Quest Sanctuary Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hi Duane,
Thanks for writing a review on your stay at Quest Sanctuary Lakes.
Many thanks for the great feedback and meeting a fellow South African.
Please let me know if there is anything you need to make your stay as great as possible.

Terry and the team.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great place to stay, clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely return to the same hotel in the future. Great service by Khalia and the friendly staff in checking us in and out.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TerryC3030, Owner at Quest Sanctuary Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdviser on your stay at Quest Sanctuary Lakes.
I was extremely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our Hotel a great place to stay and that Khalia gave you great service and the staff friendly on checkout.

I was also very happy to hear that you would stay with us again.Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

I stayed at Quest Sanctuary Lakes for 3 nights whilst working in the area. It was very cold and dreary so I did not make sue of the obviously pleasant outdoor surrounds. the apartment was warm and comfortable. the staff were very pleasant and obliging. I did not have a car and this would be useful as then Golf Club dining room while being nice enough for meals were not overly obliging with inning hours and require pre booking with is not helpful when you first arrive and need dinner.

Hi,
Thank you for writing a review on your stay at Quest Sanctuary Lakes.
I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay,found it warn and comfortable and the staff pleasant and obliging.
We are sorry to learn that you found the Golf Club restaurant staff were not overly obliging.
Thank you once again fir staying with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I needed to fly in for a family tragedy. Booking was seamless, the staff were kind and very polite and the room was clean. I didn't ask about dental or shaving kits because I had my own. My room didn't come with them.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TerryC3030, Owner at Quest Sanctuary Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hi,
Thank you very much for writing a review on your stay at Quest Sanctuary Lakes on TripAdviser.
We do appreciate all feedback on our guests stay as it assists us to continually strive for perfection.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again soon.
Franchisee.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Large accommodation with everything you need. TV's are large. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The golf club restaurant served really good food. Highly recommended and only a block away. If you are looking for breakfast before 08:30, you have to use Mc Donald's.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at Quest Sanctuary Lakes on TripAdviser.
Feed back is extremely important to us and lets us know how you enjoyed your stay and whether you had any comments.
I was extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Franchisee.