“Amazing 🌮”
Review of Cjay's Taco

Cjay's Taco
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Dauin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly host.. She really puts in the effort to give her customers just what they need. Great mexican food made with passion! Ended up there 3 days in a row

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you guys it was nice having you here..hopr I can see you again someday..your always welcome at cjays taco..where everything is made of love :-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been several times to Cjay's Taco and always been extremely happy with my food. It's tasty and healthy! I recommend the Taco Grande. Great value! Also, Cjay is a very nice and accommodating character. Highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

Thank you very much I always do my best and made everything with love..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend visited and it was so good we went back the next day for more! The tacos are second to none and it's one of the best places in town, open late which is also a plus when most places shut early.

Cjay runs the restaurant herself as cook, waitress and working the till. You may think this would affect how long it takes for the food to come but its always speedy and delicious even when there are other guests! Such a lovely person and restaurant I really cannot recommend enough!

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much....im happy you like my place and my food....i always do my best and cook the food with love.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

It's not easy finding good food in the Philippines but visit Cjay's and you will find the best food around, served by a real star. Had a great meal here on our last evening in Dauin, just wished we had found Cjay's sooner.

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you so much guys we did our best to serve good food...take care always..

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I came across with this restaurant when I was diving in Dauin. I spent there 3 nights in a row having dinner with the lovely staff and the massive portions that they serve. The taste is amazing, especially the Tacos and the Nachos. Needless to say that interesting conversation with those girls... I would definitely go back if I find myself diving again in the town! Totally affordable. :)

1  Thank Sonia L
mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you Sonia I'm happy because you like our place the food and the people and we are happy to have you here and it was a good conversation indeed. Your always welcome to come back have a good life.