4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$88
View deal
Booking.comUS$98
Trip.comUS$117
PricelineUS$89
TripadvisorUS$88
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews mg marg special thanks winter greens family room kazi road breakfast buffet excellent stay close to mg road summit hotel premium room front office walkable distance comfortable stay reception staff travel desk hotel is located summit group
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is good, reception and engineering department are very helpfull. I would recommend this hotel for stay with family . Grocery store is near by and MG mark is also close by" The staff is very cooperative and provides guidance wherever required.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel if you want to planning to visit Sikkim please stay on this hotel coz every thing is so perfect.service, foot,everything..I will give my review for this hotel 5/5.
Please come and have fun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my wife's birthday and planned to visit Fern on 8th. It was all closed everywhere in Gangtok and I was having an impression that hotel might not able to cater us fully however I needed to suprise my wife.

When I reached there the welcome we got was really royal and we felt so great. Their food and service crossed every limit of my expectations. With nothing happening in Gangtok I felt i made the right decision visiting The Fern. There was this manager Mr. Anand who made sure that our stay is comfortable and we are taken care of no matter whats the situation. For that moment they all made sure we forget what misery happening outside. Its a great place to visit and we surely will visit again.

Another special thing I should mention is their european style bakery which have the best flavour I tasted in Gangtok. Their chefs are really doing a great job by making Gangtok experiencing what bakery should be like.

Kudos to all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Rooms were clean, very comfortable, and the staffs were so supportive.overall had an great experience, do visit if you want an extra ordinary hospitality in Gangtok...!!covid 19 protocols have been followed properly. I strongly recommend you to visit fern Denzong,Gangtok.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing ambience and wonderful hospitality.View from rooms is scenic and staff is cordial. Gangtok is an excellent destination for family Holiday. We enjoyed a lot. The Hotel room(fern club) is so comfortable and clean. The location of Hotel is very convenient and walkover from M.G. Road. I appreciate the humbleness and helpful nature of staffs especially Mr. Anand singh, who arranged all the arrangement of Pass and vehicle for local sightseeing.

Date of stay: January 2021