US$206
US$129
US$36
US$33
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

Udaan, Woodberry Hotel and Spa(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
US$187
US$155
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Bamboo Grove Retreat(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$69
Priceline
Suhim Portico(Gangtok)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmagpieattic roommg mallnice hotelthe heart of the citygreat viewamazing hospitalityprime locationhotel staff isa wonderful staywalking distanceroom servicefood qualitysight seeingvisit gangtokdeepakduplex
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Magpie Boutique for 2 nights in the month of April 2018 and we were not happy with the hospitality, room condition, room service, and food.
Although the location is close to the taxi stand, but the windows don't offer a good view. The staff was not available at the reception most of the times. There is a long wait for the food in case it falls short. Overall, it was a very unpleasant experience.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We had been to this hotel on 14 and 15 april..after seeing very good reviews I booked suite in this hotel..to my surprise,the suite was shabby,with very less light,damp on wall,floor was untidy.the hotel did not even provide the basic toileteries.they kept only one torn towel in bathroom. Bathroom floor was very dirty with hair all over..i have given image of that..we had to ask for electric kettle even.you wont get any view from suite,both the windows facing opposite hotels room and staircase.only staff attended us was a child,not able to speak proper hindi or english.PATHETIC EXPERIENCE we had..the room was so shaaby and scary looking,we had to spent our whole day outside and came at night only to sleep..

1  Thank truevisitor
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I had to stay there for 2 nights from 10-11th of April 2018. And I am writing this review soon because I don't want any other person to suffer the same.
Pros: Rooms are made to keep you warm from cold.
Cons:Terrible srvice
The reception guy is arrogant, even he does not listen to any of your problems
No emergency support from any of the hotel staff. (we ran out of water at mid night and no body listened to us and we had to return back without even brushing our teeth. Stay away if you are planning to go with children).
Food is worst.

Final touch: Where ever you stay in Gangtok, but stay away from Magpie. Horrible,Terrible eperience. If thers is a way to give negative stars I wud have given that. Thanks

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

As I dont hv 0 star facility , Othrwise I would give that.... I will say don't come to this hotel. I am posting this right from inside the hotel. At this moment its 5.50 AM . No water in our bathroom. We asked for water supply at service desk. The person took phone head set and placed it outside so the phone gone engaged. After that we gone to the service desk physically but the person slept below the desk without any stress. When we asked for the same the person answered without waking up that he will give water at our room. But still no service.... Now its all ur choice whether to stay or what....

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My stay in this hotel was for 5 days.

I stayed in the attic room having the best view, room 404.

Attic rooms are huge and at night sometimes it feels lighting is not sufficient.

Restaurant manager is very helpful and most of the time serviced before time. Specially vegetable khichdi for my 4 year old kid was awesome.

Buffet breakfast was also good, lot of variety of food was available.

Hotel has a big lobby, can find newspaper and few books to read. The place is very neat and clean.

To be very specific, this hotel is not far away from MG Marg, if you are comfortable taking stairs. There are different stairs which you can take to reach MG Marg in 5-10 mins.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family