“Lovely vegan food”

Dolmen restaurant
Ranked #2 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$23 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Description: It is a restaurant that has a Sardinian cuisine like Malloreddus (pasta with spicy Sausage and tomato sauce), Pani Carasau(Sardinian Bread), Fregola Cozze Vongole e Bottarga(Is a typical Sardinian Risotto and Bottarga is a famous Caviar from Sardinia). We are pleased to offer you a complete vegan menu and some gluten-free specialties. Our menu includes a variety of fish such as sea bass , prawns , mussels , tuna and meat such as steak tartare , filet of beef . We have a variety of Sardinian and Spanish wines and Sardinian and Spanish beers. See you Soon! WE ARE CLOSED IN July and first two weeks of August.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited twice during our stay in Costa Teguise and thoroughly enjoyed the vegan food on the menu.

The staff were very friendly too.

The only thing I would suggest is that they could have more options. The menu was identical on both our visits. That didn't stop us ordering the same food on both visits though.

Give it a visit - you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank 127johnf73

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant isn’t on the main road, so you have to look for it, but.....what a wonderful surprise this was! The food was absolutely amazing and the staff were so helpful, offering me vegetarian options and giving us very helpful explanations about the ingredients in the food! The food was incredible, so looking forward to visiting again on our next visit to Costa Teguise and the Dolmen restaurant! Very much recommended!

1  Thank andrea_walters
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Went here with my mum, we are both vegetarian. Food was delicious, starters and mains (croquettes and courgettes wrapped around cheese and then homemade pastas). They also have amazing cannonau wine which is so hard to get. Truly Sardinian and Denise was so welcoming and warm. Fab place would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Rach2000
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Cute place. Friendly staff. Average food. We had 4 dishes, 2 starters and 2 main courses. The bruschetta was very good. The mussels were poor, too salted, too much see taste and no perfume. About thee pasta risotto, too bad it was not real risotto because the sauce was good. The false risotto felt cheap. The sausage was great but not amazing. I am glad if people enjoy the place but would I go a second time? Definitely a No. In a place with so much Italian restaurants I would try until I will fall inlove with one. I am quite a fanatic when it comes to Italian food.

1  Thank Ema M
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Loved that there was a wide range of Vegan food. I had a mushroom and truffle risotto which was actually a pasta in shape of rice. It was delicious! I would definitely recommend it even for non-vegans.
My mother had the courgettes with cheese and bruschetta. She was surprised how much it was bursting with flavour.
The owner was a really nice and friendly lady.
Go and see for yourself.
Hopefully we will be back some day.