“Lovely little restaurant ”
Review of Mi Piace

Mi Piace
Reserve with
Mi Piace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Italian restaurant & cocktail lounge bar Pizza, pasta and grilled meat using only fresh ingredients and local bio products of the islands. Live music on Wednesday - Friday & Saturday
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Went here last night and must say it was a lovely place to eat, the decor is lovely we had a nice outdoor table to enjoy the evening sun ☀️

I had garlic prawns starter and cannoli main both yummy and the service was excellent, waiter was very friendly and recommended a nice sweet white wine to enjoy with our meal.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to get away from the tourist centre. We both had very nice meals and live music. I would highly recomend this place!!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Food was very tasty. The menu had everything you would expect but the quality of the food was outstanding. very picturesqe setting..light entertainment in the form of guitar outside on the patio made it extra special.

Recommend and worth a visit. Best night of my trip so far !

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

There is nothing you not like! The food was amazing including the starters. Service was great and the atmosphere was perfect. We got seats outside and loved it. Actually we loved it so much we went there twice during our stay in Lanzarote! Recommend!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had a beautiful starter and main. Reasonably priced and delicious. The staff are so attentive they check up regularly and also offer recommendations one of which I took on the chilli sauce and if your into spice like myself I would 1000% recommend. They also sell wine by the glass which is great if your a solo diner and not regular around this area. Amazing cuisine will highly recommend both for the food and the service. Great local service. Thank you