“"Granita" The Best ever”
Review of Gelodoc

Gelodoc
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We passed by the "Gelodoc" again and could not resist a pause for their great gelato. The ice cream was perfect as always. I try pistachio with a new taste every time. My friend instead went for Granita that I taste a bit and I'm definitely going to take it next time as it was absolutely the best I've ever tried!!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Although I regularly stay in Turin for business, I always drive all the way to San Mauro for an ice cream. Easy to park your car and a nice view over the river Po. Big portions of extremely nice ice cream. I tried many flavors, but they are all very nice. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 December 2014

The quality of the Gelo Doc is absolutely amazing. Many flavours to choose from (fruity and hearty/ many unique and original flavours) leaving no one any choice but to try! Definitely a spot to try if close by and enjoy a stroll along the old bridge over the Po river.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Everytime I am in Turin (even in winter) I visit this gelateria in San Mauro. It is what I expect from an Italian Gelateria. A good choise in original flavours, and good portions. Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Gelo Doc is an Artisan Ice Cream maker with several shops, one is located in San Mauro Torinese, just at the side of the old bridge on the Po river.
The quality is outstanding and the variety of taste is the biggest ever.