“Fantastic Restaurant ”

Ristorante Pizzeria del Porto
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria del Porto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria on the river of Lake Garda with pier, aperto tutto l'anno, open all year round. The menu is the result of the chef's experience with tradition and local products.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We sat right on the terrace that goes out into the lake. What an atmosphere. The staff was incredibly attentive and fun and friendly. The food was the best we’d had in a very long time. The pizzas were fresh and fabulous and the pasta was out of this world. It was a wonderful and memorable experience. I can highly recommended this restaurant.

1  Thank luckytrotter
Alberto B, Direttore at Ristorante Pizzeria del Porto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the stunning Location were we spent our dinner. We we're sitting on the terrace with this amazing sunset. We tried a bit of everything and honestly they nailed every single dish. I recommend everyone to try this nice restaurant

Alberto B, Direttore at Ristorante Pizzeria del Porto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

It was last Sunday when my partner and I went out for a lunch, a friend of ours highly recommend this restaurant not only for a simple pizza.

He was extremely right we enjoyed every single dish not to mention the view and the peaceful ambience that this restaurant offers!

We definitely gonna come back again and why not with some friends!!!

Thank you for your review.
I hope to see you again as soon as possible.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This place is just MAGICAL! it has everything you look for and it gives you a real taste of italian food. Plus the staff is very friendly and prepared to help you choose the best plate for you..and if you are lucky enough to get your spot on the lake front terrace your lunch/dinner will be just WOW! Will go back for sure!

Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I went a couple of times to Torri and every time I went to eat at this restaurant. The first time I went was in September and I ate a Bufalina pizza which was so good and tasty!! I recently went there and I heard that they changed the cook for pizzas so I tried the pizza again (a simple würstel) and it was even better than the first time!! It’s so tasty and has quality products and every bite was better than the last one!!!! I honestly recommend you to try their pizza because it’s amazing. And when I went there in January (recently) there was also one of the owners of the restaurant that was serving the clients!! And this tells a lot about them and their humility! The food is delicious and the waiters and owners care!

Alberto B, Direttore at Ristorante Pizzeria del Porto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review!
I'm glad you liked our pizza and our cuisine.
I hope to see you again in the future.