US$52
US$183
  • Pool
Klip & Kristal Guest House(Bela Bela)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Dinaledi House(Bela Bela)
US$70
Sondela Nature Reserve Accommodation(Bela Bela)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Ditholo Game Lodge(Bela Bela)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
De Kunst Huisje(Bela Bela)(Great Value!)
Buyskop Lodge(Bela Bela)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
Chakira Lodge(Bela Bela)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This last December we took our friends from Europe and they were charmed not only by the stunning nature but also by the warm reception of the hosts and all the staff at the game lodge. The food is delicious and masterfully prepared. Thank you Rae and Tasha for the wonderful time and the lovely memories! We highly recommend the game lodge for its excellent facilities and relaxing vibe.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Rae d, Owner at Hope Springs Eternal Game lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

It is always a pleasure having you Paul and Maya your family and friends were amazing sorry about over feeding you though but thats just us the crew say hello and a happy new year

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I can honestly say I was very wary of my trip with my son to South Africa. However I needn't have worried, we were greeted by Rae, Natasha and their son Nkosi, and were given a fantastic welcome. The accommodation was everything we had hoped for rustic but very comfortable.
Rae and William were fonts of knowledge and their expertise and experience made the whole experience more enjoyable. Wondering around the farm alone so close to the animals was a surreal experience but for me the stillness and silence was incredible and the best therapy you could wish for.
We also spent many a pleasant evening in the bar/games room where we gave Rae lessons in pool and darts, which surprisingly he didn't take to well! (I haven't laughed so much in years). However don't play cards with Natasha - you will loose!
To evaluate the whole experience I think its enough to say that we can't wait to go back. Thanks to you all Brian and Joe.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
405raed, Owner at Hope Springs Eternal Game lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

It was great having you guys here Brian thanks for the help making the hide still enjoying it
Rae and Tasha

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My husband and I ended up staying at Hope Springs with our 2 dogs for 8 months. You don't do that unless a place feels like home. Rae and Natasha treated us like kings, allways accomodating, making sure we had the best time possible.
The farm is beautiful and the facilities first rate. I would absolutely recommend a visit to Hope Springs.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Hi Daleen and Niel
Hope to see you and the pooches again and soon was great meeting you guys miss our chats

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My husband and I went there to camp and it was the best experience ever 14 April until 17 April 2017.
Rae, Tasha, William and Gabby you guys are amazing thank you for making us feel at home. God Bless you

We are planning to come back in summer with the kids this time.

Room Tip: Camping site very peaceful
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
405raed, Owner at Hope Springs Eternal Game lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Great having you guys here see you soon hopefully

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This was my Ist visit to South Africa and I was'nt prepared for not only the vastness of the countryside but also the beauty of the area.
The self catering accomodation at the lodge is very clean, well equipped and the bed extremely comfortable. I was woken by wonderful bird song every morning, and there are many beautiful birds to see in the nearby trees.
There is a guided game drive everyday, I saw plenty of animals, Zebra, Eland, Giraffe, Kudu, Impala to name but a few, and I loved the mountain views. The live in ostrich on the farm was happy to pose for any pictures too.
As well as the self catering lodge, the owners Rae and Angie will shortly be offering additional ensuite bed and breakfast accomodation, I was lucky enough to be shown these rooms and they are large, beautifully furnished, with a great deal of thought going into the decor - I would love to stay in one of these next time. These rooms are close to the lovely gardens, and I was amazed by the variety of trees, plants and flowers growing there.
A bar and restaurant will also be opening shortly - and the icing on the cake, a very large swimming pool which is already under under construction.
Bela Bela is the nearest town and I loved the mixture of new and old - make sure you visit the African craft market, so many great handicrafts at very reasonable prices - and friendly local sellers.
I would highly recommend Hope Springs Eternal to everyone wanting a taste of Africa, and cannot thank the owners Rae and Angie enough, they are so very welcoming and are happy to answer any questions - I was so interested to learn more about South Africe and am now far more knowledgeable. Many, many thanks to you both for helping to make my 1st visit to Africa such a wonderful, positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 3 August 2017

Thanks Shirley it was a pleasure having you Thanks for the gardening tips
Rae