“Novotel Malpensa - Evening Meal”

N Restaurant by Novotel Milano Malpensa
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
N Restaurant by Novotel Milano Malpensa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$51
Description: Simple, tasty, healthy and balanced cuisine. Catering that provides whatever takes your fancy at any time of day or night. Enjoy a moment of escape in the restaurant, at the bar, on the terrace or in your room. Gluten free menu.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tired from a flight in the evening I usually order the burger - and they do a fine burger. The selection is limited but the food is nice.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stay in hotels for work almost daily, unfortunately every now and again I have the misfortune to stay somewhere terrible.. this place is one of those hotels that looks fine on the surface but when you have to experience it you wish you hadn't.

Main issues,
Food is not great, basic and limited in choice
Location is ok, near the airport and there is a shuttle bus.. I waited over an hour at the airport for it before getting a taxi, but I'm told there was one
Main areas, presentable.
Rooms... terrible, very tatty nasty and horribly unpleasant, mattress has an uneaven texture and feels like there is a horrible sand/grit between that and the sheets. My shower dripped and had a broken handle, wall had some kind of pasta sauce on it, all lightbulbs in my room had been removed by previous guests (mainly because of a terrible electrical buzzing sound that does not stop) toilet in my room was broken with only a hand written note to let me know it was broken.. luckily it was also full of un flushed urine to highlight its broken credentials in case I had missed the note.

Summary, I am going to request this hotel is removed from our company list of places to stay when visiting our office here. Deeply unpleasant.

I left a similar review in Dec 2016 that I was just reminded of, so it's not a one off.. it's the standard for this place.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We had a cancelled flight n we booked a room at this hotel..it was fun n relaxin after all the frustration from easyjet...thank u for that night made my milan trip awesome

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I always stay at the Novotel as the rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly. The restaurant lacks atmosphere but the steak was good and the wine the same. The chef created me a starter of my choice.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

We did not stay at this hotel but after arriving on a holiday weekend there were no other restaurants open in the area. However, I wouldn't class the dining area in the Novotel as a restaurant, more of a cafe / canteen. I ordered a "burger" and this arrived not resembling a burger in the slightest. It also came on a cold slimy bed of potato maybe? The "burger" had an odd taste and was also Luke warm and was not seasoned. For 20 euros it was certainly not worth it, you'd be better elsewhere. Worst meal we had in 8 days in Italy.
1 star given for the staff as they were pleasant and courteous.