Ways to Experience Natural Bridge
from US$68.03
from US$127.74
from US$97.51
More Info
All reviews glow worms the gold coast car park an easy walk short walk natural wonder few stairs lovely walk less than an hour beautiful place springbrook national park well worth the visit the loop walking track worth the trip cave nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A natural landmark and beautifully preserved in the midst of the rainforest. You can park and walk a 1km easy loop seeing the natural bridge from all angles with some amazing look outs. The area is surrounded by wildlife we spotted a wallaby bouncing across our paths. If you head at dusk you'll be able to see the glow worms too. I recommend heading down before 11am if you can as it gets very busy when the tour buses arrive and every one is rushing and bustling to get their photo!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I recently took my aunt and uncle from the UK - both in their early 70s - to the Natural Bridge. The drive from Brisbane via Canungra was picturesque with magnificent views of the Hinterland area.
Easy parking was available - we visited on a Sunday - so one of the busiest days.
The Natural Bridge was an easy, short walk from the carpark which my aunt and uncle managed easily. The viewing platforms around the bridge allow for many great photo opportunities and the circuit through the rain forest is breathtaking.
The Natural Bridge is a must-do.

1  Thank DebsUK2013
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Went to the Natural Bridge (Arch) with some fellow photographers on a Waterfall workshop. Absolutely beautiful place to visit and to photograph. We stayed until after dark to see the glow worms. Got a bit cool once the sun went down so was glad I had taken a warm jacket. Could have done with some gloves. Be prepared for a steady stream of people as it is very popular with tour buses. It gets worse after dark as they too were there to see the glow worms. This was a Saturday so if I go again will try during the week in the hopes it's not so busy. But definitely a place to see. The walk is pretty easy and it doesn't take long to get to the different viewing platforms.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This has been on my bucket list of things to do and it certainly didn't disappoint. I found the walk a lot easier than I expected and even the steps were not as bad as they were made out to be. The arch with the water raining down upon it was a stunning sight. Shame my camera was not good enough to capture the beauty of the rainbow effect. We went with family including a two year old child who managed the walk with no problem. We also took a picnic lunch but found very few places to sit. We actually went all the way back to Murwillumbah to eat.

1  Thank Mark D
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My family of four took a trip away from the city and witness the natural beauty in Springbrook National Park. We had a smooth drive as there are less vehicles on the road. But be very careful on some winding roads and bridges that allow only one vehicle to pass through.

Date of experience: July 2016