“Turn the pool heating back on ”

Aurora Spa Retreat @ Palazzo Versace
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I come here all the time. I find the treatments good. But turn the pool heating back on. I've spoken to multiple staff at the spa who confirm it is the management of the spa in control of this and unless people complain they won't turn it back on. The staff member said all the customers are complaining about it. The hotel also say it's a spa independent issue.

Guests used to be able to swim but now can't. Not that you'd want to without heat. It was bad enough when you got rid of the jacuzzis. When you're paying this much for a treatment you need a heated pool! It was so serene now it's just freezing.

4  Thank soff01

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I had a 3 hour massage and facial booked at the Aurora Spa in Versace as a gift and looked forward to the experience. I use spas regularly and have been to both functional and luxurious spas in various countries.

The Versace hotel is quite beautiful - we've eaten here many times and the service is always great. The spa however, is just tired, and in great need of a refurbishment. It's very clean, and the staff are once again very professional, but it just doesn't have any feeling of luxury compared to many other spas.

The treatments were pretty good but as soon as they were done, I didn't want to lounge around and relax....

1  Thank Brich4rd
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I received a Signature Kitya Karnu body treatment from my partner to celebrate our anniversary - it was divine... as soon as I stepped into Aurora Spa I was in heaven.

The therapist who looked after me for my treatment was so caring and I felt such a positive vibe from her that it was just so easy to relax. After, I was treated to a beautiful blend of herbal tea. My skin was left feeling smooth and hydrated and my hair had never felt so silky soft.

I've now left a spa menu sitting around the house for my partner as a reminder for future presents ;) I'll definitely be back again!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I received a massage treatment at Aurora Spa as a Christmas present from my family, and I absolutely loved the experience! My 90 minute massage was bliss and the masseuse was fantastic - over my time I've visited a number of spas back in Sydney and previously in Melbourne - and I rate this massage as being one of the best. The staff were professional whilst also being very warm and friendly, and by the end of my treatment (which included a glass of bubbly and a platter of fruit) I felt like a goddess. Would definitely recommend Aurora Spa to family and friends!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2017

As a long time guest of the hotel and spa, I cannot recommend this place enough when in need of some 'me time'. I book a massage every time I am on the Gold Coast - the treatments are amazing and I really enjoy the high quality (Australian made) products which I now buy online and take on my travels. My hubby loves the thermal muscle balm. We can't wait to be back next month for a couples massage!