“Relaxation plus”

Aurora Spa Retreat @ Palazzo Versace
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the aquatic facial and foot rub. Oh yeah, my therapist was wonderful, treating me to a most relaxing, hydrating and peaceful hour. She really knew what she was doing. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Vanessa Ann S

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I would like to say when I booked into this spa I had not read the reviews online. After being to this spa all the reviews I have read are exactly as how I am about to put it. Be sure to read the other sites as for some reason this site reviews are great but every other site is different.
I booked myself and my daughter in for a massage and facial package for her 21st birthday we were staying at the hotel, everything in the hotel was amazing I expected the spa to be the same.
We arrived at the spa 11am for our 1230pm treatment under the impression we could have a swim and sauna before our treatment.
Before our treatment you are to have a shower at 11am the showers were so dirty they had a build up of scum that had been there for days so dirty I didnt want to shower after my massage and didnt want to put my feet on the shower floor.
Went to go for a swim and the pool was freezing we were told it was headed by staff but when I went to the desk to mention pool heating was not turned on I was told thats part of the hotel and the hotel doest heat it anymore.
Thats fine miss communication with someone cannot remember who mentioned it, but if your thinking of swimming its warmer upstairs.
I want to say this as nice as I can by my massage and facial had no technique no consistency and no flow. I am a beauty therapist and I need to mention that the staff really need training at least in one massage thats really good and they need to do facials on each other to see what it feels like . I could not be more disappointed in paying the equivalent of 180 for a massage and feeling like I have had the worst certificate 3 level in the class. The facial was the same really no structure the only thing they seemed to be trained on is upselling products which if the facial was great yes I would of loved to try your brand. When my daughter came out I asked her how was it her response the facial was better than the massage, thats her way of saying politely because it was a surprise for her they were both terrible. We talked about it later when we got home and her experience was the same. I feel if you reed your reviews and train up your staff tips and sales will follow, leaving management,staff ,sales and clients all happy.

3  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I visited Aurora Spa Retreat for a pregnancy massage and let me just say I left feeling as though I was floating on air. My therapist was friendly and very experienced and made sure I was comfortable throughout my whole treatment. The atmosphere of the spa has a calming feel making you instantly relax as soon as you step through the doors. Will definitely be booking more treatments in the future!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

From the moment I first walked into the Spa I felt instantly relaxed. The therapists are so accommodating to any needs you may have. My massage was amazing! Overall a fantastic experience and I will definately return for future treatments.