“Truly Relaxing Experience”

Aurora Spa Retreat @ Palazzo Versace
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

From the moment I first walked into the Spa I felt instantly relaxed. The therapists are so accommodating to any needs you may have. My massage was amazing! Overall a fantastic experience and I will definately return for future treatments.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Friendly staff,
Great treatments very professional,
awesome experience !
Products smell and feel fabulous also

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I like that they have made this a dedicated spa now, it once used to be a few treatment rooms lumped in with a gym. It needs a good overhaul though, while the massages were great and price comparable with other five star hotels the facilities are tired.

The pool is spectacular but the roof above it is cracked and peeling, there are mosaic tiles missing from the floor of the pool which isn't becoming of a five star pool. It's also ashame the previous warm spa has been covered in, it's now black padded covers with pillows as decorations on top.

The real let down is the change rooms - yuk. We have been coming to the hotel and through that the spa for seven plus years now and they haven't been refreshed at all. The showers are moldy and the steam room stinks, is tiny and gross and the sauna is also in urgent need of a refresh.

Robes are paper thin, where are the big fluffy white luxurious robes???? Used to getting these in other day spa facilities.

Overall this could be an exceptionally beautiful space, especially the pool area but it's looking tired (like much of the resort).

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Last January, 2016. I invited my Mum and I to a full massage. We were amazed by our experience and wanted to share it with you. Firstly, you don't have to wait for long till you attended too. The massage was absolutely beautiful and I so appreciated the therapist didn't talk to me through it. When finished, we were offered herbal tea. We took the opportunity to swim in their indoor heated pool, it was divine, it was just the two of us. It felt so good to give my Mum this special gift, she had never experienced anything like this before. I highly recommend this spa. You feel so calm and refreshed.