Salus Per Aquum Day Spa - CLOSED
Review Highlights
A good experience

Very pricey but worth the money for the massage we received - professional and friendly service... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2012
RGSYD
Sydney, Australia
bliss

very tranquila nd relaxing and by your self away from it all eally enjoyable, stafs very good and... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2012
Ameris T
Mackay, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2008

I have very recently enjoyed the services of Salus per Aquum with my daughter to celebrate her 21st birthday. I am disappointed in the review of June 2006 written by a Trip Advisor member and his reference to "watching a fat lady swim in the pool". Was that comment really necessary or warranted? Is it a reflection of the service offered at Salus Per Aquum? It makes me analyse the Reviewer more than the review itself!

My daughter and I were very happy with the treatments that we chose and the way in which we were treated. I highly recommend the "experience" to anyone seeking 5 star service.

Personally, I think communication is a vital key when dealing with others and I would have no hesitation in politely verbalising my feelings or expressing myself if the service wasn't up to my level of expectation. I have always found Salus per Aquum approachable and open to feedback as opposed to other day spars that don't really value the consumers opinion.

Kim & Angie

3  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 5 June 2006

I was given a ticket to the Versace Spa for a 4 hour relaxation experience.

I got there 10 minutes late ...my wife did ring and tell them.

Even though the "experience" was meant to last for 4 hours I left after 2.

Things that put me of:

1. Tatty bathrobe
2. Massage was meant to last for 90 minutes actually was just on an hour...left me with a painful shoulder
3. Lunch break - I chose vegetable lasagne -very, I mean very, small and a bit bitter.
4. Sat around watching a fat lady swim in a less than warm room for 45 minutes in paper slippers and robe.

I couldn't see the point in waiting any longer even though my next two "treatments" were just about to start.

6  Thank Simon S