All reviews one night an overnight stay road noise a great stay spa bath lorries dunedin sofa unit
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with how clean this motel is. Good space and warm. The only thing I would take a point off for is the road noise it would have been good to have had a unit not on the road side as it was a Saturday night. But overall very good.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PhoenixMotels, Owner at Phoenix Motels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for your review. The staff will be very pleased that you appreciate the high cleaning standard that they keep. I will look at a way to advising customers that book on line which rooms are on the road side.
Thanks Richard

Reviewed 21 May 2018

How DIFFICULT is it for some folk to be friendly?
Da WanderingWabbits pulled into Phoenix Motel after pushing through a heavy rainstorm. The duty manager could barely drag himself from his computer to show us the room. No cheery welcome, no pleasantries, it wouldn't have hurt him to SMILE!
Ahhhhh well, it was just an overnight stay.
The bedside lamp bulb blew as soon as I switched it on: it was too late in the evening to trouble Mr Happy for a replacement.
There was a fair bit of traffic noise from the main highway the motel sits on.
At least the bed was ok...and the bathroom was supa-clean!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PhoenixMotels, Owner at Phoenix Motels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for reposting your review that you made on booking.com in November 2017. As can be seen from the recent postings on this site and on booking.com you caught me on a very bad day and again I apologies that my service was not up to my normal standard and the stand I expect from myself.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Just stayed the one night but very nice unit. Right in town centre close to all food outlets including supermarket and hotel. The room was lovely & well presented, very quite and warm. Huge shower unit and bathroom. We loved it and will be back. Thanking you.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank mervdale
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Well appointed, clean spacious rooms. All is there for you . Conveniently located and value for money is great. The reception was very professional and efficient. All what you need when traveling on business

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Upon walking into the room I was amazed by how immaculately clean, spacious and comfortable our motel room was. Motel staff were very friendly and welcoming, as shown in the quality of the enemetys ideal for cooking, cleanliness and generosity of space, unusually large and comfortable. We found no problems with lighting nor emenitys. Most certainly worth another visit.

Date of stay: January 2018