“Delightful morning tea ”
Review of Coco Chocolaterie

Coco Chocolaterie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Geraldine
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on the recommendation of our travel agent. Delicious Apple Slice, Coffee and Banana Smoothy. Lovely friendly service and a large variety of Chocolates.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Most of the individual chocolates were $1.90 each, which is very reasonable, and they were all amazing! There was also drinks, gelato and boxed chocolates available which I will be exploring next time I'm back :)

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We stopped at this Chocolaterie on our way from Akaroa to Mount Cook. We had two large cappuccino's - these were strong but tasty! A great place to stopover - I was sad in the end that I didn't buy any chocolate here. I wasn't able to buy any good chocolate in NZ (the supermarkets offer chocolate with a lot of sugar and not a lot of cocoa). If I ever return, I will definitely stop by again and buy some pralines :).
Extremely friendly owner!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Hot chocolate here was 6.50 - a bit pricey for something that tasted similar to other hot chocolate drinks, not particularly special but still enjoyable. Each chocolate piece was around $2, so we stuck to the hot chocolate.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We stopped here as it seemed to be the only place open late Monday arvo.We were greeted with a friendly smile amazing little shop packed with all sorts of tempting goodies but we all went for the homemade gelato! It was divine.The lady was super friendly and we all chatted away while we licked and slurped. We all scoffed it back because it was so delicious there was nothing left nice big serves. We waved goodbye and headed on up to Christchurch it was exactly the refreshing break we needed.