“Awesome service”

Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Fairlie
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A La Carte dining in a relaxing environment in our sunny conservatory or in our elegant dining room.
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

Wonderful heritage villa turned into lovely restaurant. The service was superb and the meal awesome. It was a special visit for my partner a d myself. The added attraction of an Avairy and a gorgeous Samoyd dog finished the evening

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (209)

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner and we love benson the restaurant doggie! Definitely recommend a visit, the service was great.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Luckily for us this restaurant decided to be open on a Monday evening, when it normally isn't. We only had one night in Fairlie and it would have been our loss to miss dining here.
My husband had the steak and I had the whitebait patties. Neither of us were disappointed.
I do not know how they cooked the chips, but they were fabulous and I don't even normally eat them.
My husband said it was the best mushroom sauce he had EVER had.
Seems to be a family run business - friendly and down to earth.

Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

We really liked this place, the food and the hosts. We stayed the night in their apartment. To recommend.

1  Thank LillvorW
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Very good food served in a casual but cosy setting. Perfect for meat lovers but other dishes available as well. Quite a find in Fairlie....!