All reviews upgraded to a suite first class high standard reception area food was lovely an overnight stay my mum would highly recommend this hotel set menu few drinks beef reception staff afternoon tea full scottish breakfast wedding party following morning great night
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This was a Itison voucher when we arrived we were advised we had been upgraded to a suite wow it was fantastic lounge was huge with two juliette balconies comfy sofas and televisions in both rooms great power shower and queen size bed dinner was two courses both huge and delicious breakfast in morning again fab would certainly return and for a hotel drinks very reasonable

Room tip: Iona was fab
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RAD-Hotel-Group, Manager at Radstone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Jinty478,

Thank you for this 5 star review.
I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the team here at the hotel.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at The Radstone and it came highly recommended by a customer. It is a modern looking hotel with excellent facilities.

We were there for a customer meeting and only had coffee but the service was quick, efficient and polite.

I will be back to try this place out as a restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Big_G_Mac_61,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent visit. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed, given the price of the room, that management thought that it was acceptable to only have hot or cold water. On our first night there was no hot water, and the following day there was no cold water. They were hardly apologetic.
At £119 per night, I also didn’t expect to find other people’s used sanitary products in the bathroom bin.
Comfortable bed and excellent black out curtains. Breakfast wasn’t to bad either

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RAD-Hotel-Group, Manager at Radstone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear KM,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to here that you had issues during your stay with us. I can only apologise that the issue with the hot water wasn't rectified quick enough for you, which will be looked into. As for your other issues in the rooms I have passed on your comments to my Head Housekeeper to investigate further.
On a positive I am delighted that you had a good night sleep as a comfy bed makes all the difference.
Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if you wish to discuss this further.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Visited here for lunch on Saturday with hubby and friends. Hubby and I had the sharing platter as a starter, I have to say it was plentiful and very tasty. I had opted for the slow braised rump of beef. The accompanying veg was not pleasant, the cabbage was not well cooked and inedible, the beef was beyond dry, the mashed potato was very nice. Hubby was also disappointed in the chorizo & black pudding spaghetti.
This is the second time we've visited in a few months and I have to say we wont hurry back. Such a shame as the food used to be excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sparra53

Dear Sparra53,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent dining experience in our Opal Restaurant. I am disappointed to heat that you had issues with service and your meal on the night, I have passed on your comments to my Head Chef and Restaurant Manager regarding this, who will look into it further.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Booked here last minute due to work at the SECC. Only 20 minute drive so perfect location.
I am a woman on my own travelling and this hotel made me feel very comfortable. Very stylishly decorated, great food and wine and excellent value for money.
The staff are all polite and bend over backwards to help, especially the breakfast staff! Amazing service! Breakfast choice was very good and of high quality.
I cannot fault this hotel, beds could of been better maybe but my no means a problem.
I willbe using this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Toni R,

Thanks for the great review!!

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at the Radstone Hotel. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments to the team here at the hotel.