Free cancellation until 04/08
US$105
US$102
US$89
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$166
US$80
US$78
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

The Alona Hotel(Motherwell)
US$149
All reviewsupgraded to a suitefirst classmodern hotelhigh standardfamily mealreception areaan overnight staymy mumcourse mealset menutribute nightfood was lovelyreception stafffew drinksbeefwould highly recommend this hotelafternoon tea
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed, given the price of the room, that management thought that it was acceptable to only have hot or cold water. On our first night there was no hot water, and the following day there was no cold water. They were hardly apologetic.
At £119 per night, I also didn’t expect to find other people’s used sanitary products in the bathroom bin.
Comfortable bed and excellent black out curtains. Breakfast wasn’t to bad either

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
RAD-Hotel-Group, Manager at Radstone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear KM,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to here that you had issues during your stay with us. I can only apologise that the issue with the hot water wasn't rectified quick enough for you, which will be looked into. As for your other issues in the rooms I have passed on your comments to my Head Housekeeper to investigate further.
On a positive I am delighted that you had a good night sleep as a comfy bed makes all the difference.
Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if you wish to discuss this further.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Visited here for lunch on Saturday with hubby and friends. Hubby and I had the sharing platter as a starter, I have to say it was plentiful and very tasty. I had opted for the slow braised rump of beef. The accompanying veg was not pleasant, the cabbage was not well cooked and inedible, the beef was beyond dry, the mashed potato was very nice. Hubby was also disappointed in the chorizo & black pudding spaghetti.
This is the second time we've visited in a few months and I have to say we wont hurry back. Such a shame as the food used to be excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sparra53

Dear Sparra53,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent dining experience in our Opal Restaurant. I am disappointed to heat that you had issues with service and your meal on the night, I have passed on your comments to my Head Chef and Restaurant Manager regarding this, who will look into it further.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Booked here last minute due to work at the SECC. Only 20 minute drive so perfect location.
I am a woman on my own travelling and this hotel made me feel very comfortable. Very stylishly decorated, great food and wine and excellent value for money.
The staff are all polite and bend over backwards to help, especially the breakfast staff! Amazing service! Breakfast choice was very good and of high quality.
I cannot fault this hotel, beds could of been better maybe but my no means a problem.
I willbe using this hotel again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Toni R,

Thanks for the great review!!

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at the Radstone Hotel. I will be sure to pass your lovely comments to the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a lovely hotel but I am afraid we were disappointed with our lunch date recently. The service was extremely slow and the food was not as warm as we would have liked. This is the second time this has happened to us so sorry but was not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Weeangus2017,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent dining experience in our Opal Restaurant. I am sorry that you had issues whilst you were with us. I will be sure to pass on these comments to our Restaurant Manager and Head Chef to look into this further.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with work for 1 night. Had a lovely dinner in the restaurant and was looked after well by the very friendly and helpful staff. The room was fresh, clean and very comfortable with everything you would need for an overnight stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear nigel m,

Thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the whole team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.