“Great food and great staff.”
Review of Aegean Safran

Aegean Safran
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in Perivolos
Price range: US$17 - US$51
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We went to Safran because our hotel had a deal with 5% off and free beach umbrellas, so we decided to give it a try. WE are very happy we did, as we ended up eating there almost every meal during our 4 days in Perivolos. The waiters are super nice and treated us with kindness and respect, ,even though I am probably a nightmare for Greek restaurants since I am both vegetarian and celiac. However, I was able to find a few things that fit my diet and I loved them!
If you like beer, my husband highly suggests trying the Volkan, which is a blonde beer from Santorini.
The beach beds are very comfortable and the prices reasonable.

If you are looking for a good atmosphere, nice people and great food I recommend you stop at Safran.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The linguine with salmon was really amazing. I couldn’t finish it because I had delicious starters (deep fried vegetables & cheese) but I highly recommend it. Good location, staff is great. A bit pricey but it’s worth it.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Really close to our hotel so popped in for dinner one night. Our waitress was really lovely and helped us choose from the menu with recommendations. The lamb with mashed eggplant, pork souvlaki, chicken with orange sauce and salmon linguini were all lovely and we also had some of the best chips here.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I went to this restaurant twice while staying in Parissa as it was really good value for money compared to the other restaurants along the same strip. There is a lovely seating area on the beach, and the food was very good.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We had a great dinner night to Aegean Safran. They welcomed us at the entrance and gave us our table. The girl,which took our order was very organised. Excellent service and the dishes, all well done. Although the wifi in the area isn't so good, their wifi was very fast. Their card system works properly.They keep the standards high. We were absolutely satisfied.