“Awesome food”
Review of Karen's Place

Karen's Place
Ranked #26 of 170 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Love the menu, has a little bit of everything .We were there in November for lunch with a friend who lives there and recommended it. We went back again last week . Great views of the ocean, right on the beach. Can't beat it. We even got to meet Karen the owner
Great memories!!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,529)

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Went to Karen"s place a couple of times for breakfast. It is right by the ocean and you can watch the waves slapping around. We order the Full Monty breakfast and it is a nice portion of food and always tastes very good. We will be back soon.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

This was my VERY favorite place we ate at. I will forever dream about it lol really though. We got fish tacos that were LOADED up & so good, shrimp nachos that were heavenly & added a side of guacamole (came with a generous amount of guacamole too), some coconut shrimp, that was the best coconut shrimp I’ve ever had with some kind of sweet drizzle sauce and fruit. I loved the views (right on the beach). Lots of people walking in trying to sell you things if you sit outside. They had a great menu, I saw someone order a burger & fries that looked way good too.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

This is our third time in a few years. The food is consistently good but if you are in a rush, don't come. You are here for pretty good food and being right on the beach. I had, and have been all over, the BEST tuna ever, i wish I remember the sauce it was in.
My wife had salmon with blackened pasta which was acceptable. But we aren't in Puerto Vallarta for great epicurean delights and this place (and I too think it is under different membership unless the "older" owner wasn't there this evening) is a great diversion from the regular mexican food wherever you go. So best rating compared to everything else but not to the best restaurants in for instance, New York City, ETC

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

This is a great place right on the beach. Location is good and food is great. Super service.Breakfast and lunch rock. Highly recommended.

1  Thank johnpV4713TS