All reviews papamoa beach served upstairs spent nights little touches new zealand lovely property stayed longer the ground floor mount maunganui place to stay margarita hosts bay accommodation
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stayed 2 nights in August 2017 . The hosts were very friendly and very accommodating.
Bedroom and bathroom was small but adequate . . Breakfast each morning was a bonus , plus the owner didn't mind serving us breakfast at 6.00 am on Saturday morning before we ran the 1/2 marathon and collecting us from Mt Maunganui after we had finished the run. . Very much appreciated

Room tip: Both rooms are identical
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We spent 2 nights at Margarita and Oleg's B& B. My elderly parents loved the calm ambience and the alfresco setting outside the rooms. Breakfasts were lovely and a huge effort put into this by the hosts. The rooms are well appointed and the beds super comfy. We really enjoyed our stay in Papamoa and this really made it a special break.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Sal_Winchester
Reviewed 8 January 2017

A comfortable and luxurious stay at this high-standard B&B. The room was cozy and well-furnished, and all the house is simply amazing! In the morning we enjoyed a healty breakfast with a beautiful view over the ocean. Really a perfect location in the Bay of Plenty!

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight in this very pleasant B & B. The accommodation is very comfortable and we'll laid out for two people. Our hosts welcoming and very happy to talk to us. Very happily recommend this place to couples traveling through the Bay of Plenty.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We booked the Rome Suite at Casa Del Mare for our wedding weekend. My son and I stayed the first night, and my new husband and I the second. I had my 5 bridesmaids, my hair dresser and make-up artist there most of the Saturday to get ready for my wedding. Oleg and Margarita were MORE than accommodating to our needs and request during this stressful/exciting/busy time.
The breakfast's both mornings were just incredible, the way things were set out, the food and condiments on offer, it was all just perfect! Such lovely people!!
Could not fault anything!! Our room was immaculate, with just gorgeous furnishing and fixtures. And the house itself is just to die for!! I would HIGHLY recommend Casa Del Mare to anyone wanting to be pampered and well looked after in a gorgeous establishment!

Room tip: Can not fault Rome Suite, it was BEAUTIFUL!!
Date of stay: February 2016