All reviews papamoa beach served upstairs spent nights little touches new zealand lovely property stayed longer the ground floor mount maunganui place to stay margarita hosts bay accommodation
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight in this very pleasant B & B. The accommodation is very comfortable and we'll laid out for two people. Our hosts welcoming and very happy to talk to us. Very happily recommend this place to couples traveling through the Bay of Plenty.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We booked the Rome Suite at Casa Del Mare for our wedding weekend. My son and I stayed the first night, and my new husband and I the second. I had my 5 bridesmaids, my hair dresser and make-up artist there most of the Saturday to get ready for my wedding. Oleg and Margarita were MORE than accommodating to our needs and request during this stressful/exciting/busy time.
The breakfast's both mornings were just incredible, the way things were set out, the food and condiments on offer, it was all just perfect! Such lovely people!!
Could not fault anything!! Our room was immaculate, with just gorgeous furnishing and fixtures. And the house itself is just to die for!! I would HIGHLY recommend Casa Del Mare to anyone wanting to be pampered and well looked after in a gorgeous establishment!

Room tip: Can not fault Rome Suite, it was BEAUTIFUL!!
Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 1 February 2016

A spotlessly clean, comfortable and luxurious stay with the most delicious quarg muesli breakfast and fresh coffee. Stunning views of both the sea and the mountains, and within a stone's throw of a forever beach. Oleg and Margarita couldn't have done more to make our stay better, gave us excellent advice on where to visit and where to eat.

Room tip: Both are equally good.
Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Absolutely stunning place, kept to a very high standard by helpful, attentive and friendly hosts.

Besides a beautiful architecture and upmarket neighbourhood, there are impressive ocean views from the spacious balcony, tiled courtyard and garden, luxurious bedrooms.

We cannot recommend this accommodation highly enough, it is superb.

Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank alexanderabc
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

A home away from home! A very cozy and comfortable home-stay boutique B&B. Hosts Oleg & Margarita are so warm and friendly whilst being great hosts and took good care of us during our short stay here. Their house is beautiful and room is really nice and well furnished. In the morning, a lovely breakfast is served and you get to interact with other guests if they have breakfast at the same time. Beautiful coffee and home made breakky is a sure good way to start your day! Enjoy the serenity of the environment and take a short drive to Tauranga Beach if you'd like a thriving beach front!

Date of stay: December 2015