All reviews cleaning staff pool area top floor the breakfast area relaxing atmosphere sea view nice hotel nice beach good size excellent location lisbon refurb coastline balconies chill corridor euro
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Although the hotel is beautiful and has a lovely location, the hotel internally is so noisy I barely slept!!!

The housekeepers will stay on your floor all day talking and laughing from early hours of the morning until late in the evening outside your door which I found very irritating. All you can hear is doors constantly slamming. We stayed on the 7th floor so above us was the restaurant and all you can hear is tables and chairs being dragged on the floor.

I honestly didn’t like it. I wouldn’t call this a 4 star hotel. The breakfast is ok, good selection except the eggs were cold every day we had it. Also, the housekeepers knocked on my door and opened it straight away when I was getting changed, then an hour later they tried to come in again without knocking so be sure to lock your door.

On the upside, the rooms were clean and hotel was beautiful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Siobhan C
Eduardo_lima_guest, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at TRYP Lisboa Caparica Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Siobhan C, We thank your comments regarding your stay at the Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar. In the name of the hotel i apologize for the inconvenients that happened during your stay. We will share your comments with our team and i am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will make sure to share this with the staff. We would be happy to welcome you again soon at Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar Best Regards.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The worst service ever. It says on the hotel website Outdoor pool but when we arrived we couldn't, even get sun beds.
Horrible service. Staff not willing to offer any service.
This hotel is selling product that they don't offer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Runalofts, We thank your comments regarding your stay at the Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar. In the name of the hotel i apologize for the inconvenients that happened during your stay. We will share your comments with our team and i am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will make sure to share this with the staff. We would be happy to welcome you again soon at Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar Best Regards.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Quite a cheap hotel that is quite busy dealing with large groups. I had to request for a room move after getting into my first one due to the disgusting smell that was coming out of the bathroom. Cleaning standards are below from what I would expect from a 3 star hotel. That’s something they need to pay attention. It wasn’t all so bad, they had a nice touch for my birthday.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Medemac, We thank your comments regarding your stay at the Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar. In the name of the hotel i apologize for the inconvenients that happened during your stay. We will share your comments with our team and i am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will make sure to share this with the staff. We would be happy to welcome you again soon at Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar Best Regards.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were a big group. Location is very good. Every day we woke up with the great ocean view and we fell asleep with his noise of breakwaters.Great experience.
The hotel is not close to the old town or historic sites. We preferred to travel by taxi to the ferry port and to the old town. Quick and convenient. I recommend. This avoids congestion on the April 25 bridge, especially at the end of the working day.
The room was clean and as I said with great view. Comfortable beds and a good bathroom. The little mini-bar chilled the Portuguese beers with which we loaded it daily.
If you only want to cross the road and you are on the beach of the ocean. There are also small shops nearby if you wish to shop.
The restaurant. Large enough for rooms and guests.What we do not like is the delicious food. The wine had nothing to do with the experience of other places in and around Lisbon. As in any restaurant in Europe and here we do not smoke, we had problems getting our glass of wine and enjoying a cigarette outside. Why it was forbidden it became clear to us.
For a few days there was a power problem. Many of the guests complained about the generous noise of the generator that did not feed all of the hotel's consumers. In my opinion, they responded inappropriately to the situation and created discomfort for holidaymakers. I hope this was a sporadic problem and not a regular one.
Actually i think this hotel is not bad for cheeper vacancion.

Room tip: Ask for room with ocean view. Great expirience.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ivan61Sofia_Bulgaria, We thank your comments regarding your stay at the Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar. In the name of the hotel i apologize for the inconvenients that happened during your stay. We will share your comments with our team and i am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will make sure to share this with the staff. We would be happy to welcome you again soon at Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar Best Regards.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

From the Concierge, to the bartender, to hospitality help; everyone was helpful, friendly and accommodating. Celebrated a wonderful birthday here and once they found out they surprised us with champagne and cake beautifully presented in my room. Thank Henrico and Nadine!!

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Jennifer R, Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. Hearing how much you enjoyed your experience with us make us feel very pride of our work and we will share it with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Tryp Lisboa Caparica Mar. Best Regards.