Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews good vibes big family these guys paradise beach whole team my home away from home amazing experience local meals learn how watching the sunset old friends anyone who wants see you soon nice stay feel like family other guests living room
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

I had a hands-down amazing experience in the Gots Dagua Camp. The vibes, the food and the people. The owners created very unique settings where you feel as if you are at home with your friends and family. The surf lessons were great, I am a complete beginner but managed to do things I could never imagine I was capable of. I met very nice people in the camp and hopefully, I'll be back soon!

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

It was my second time at Gota Dagua and definitely not my last! I love the vibe, the food and especially the surf at this camp. It feels like a big family! This my happy place! Hopefully see you sooon :)

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Spent one week in a private room (surf, yoga, food package). Really enjoyed the community. Great people, great location and amazing food in particular (thanks Louis). Can highly recommend both the surf school as well as the accommodation.

Room tip: Don’t plan any dinners outside the camp, as you will not want to miss the great food
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

You know it's a good sign when you see guests coming back;) Gota makes you feel like part of the familyyyyy. Family dinners were so yummy. I will come back AGAIN soon!! Thank youuu for the great time AGAIN:)

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I planned to spend 5 days at Gota Dagua to improve my surfing (I had only one week of previous experience) and to enjoy some good surfing vibes. I enjoyed the surf camp so much that I remained another full week!! Great atmosphere, new facilities and especially the best place for a solo traveller looking to having great company - dinners and activities are always together with all the guests and staff, making sure you get to know each other well and after few days you feel like home in a real family, independently on your personality. Real PLUS, the guys were very flexible and the surf teachers were very professional and competent. I had 2 great weeks plenty of fun, great people, party vibes and I even improved materially my surfing skills! Obrigado

Date of stay: May 2021