See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Fantastic! We were so happy to stay here after a bad experience in Florence. Best value for money in our 5 weeks travelling throughout Northern Italy. Clean and comfortable, easy parking. My only suggestion would be fruit salad and yogurt a nice touch for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2015

Very nice Hotel, perfect service, excellent atmosphere. And very handle, convenient location : good and easy access to the area as well as the highway (direct motorway exit). The hotel has a roomy parking, easily available. When I'm gonna in the area, is pleased to visit the hotel again.
Piotr Leitner , Warsovia Polonia

Room Tip: Nice rooms as for singles , as for couples !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I stayed here with family for four nights. We used this as a base for visiting friends in the area. The location of this hotel is superb. Very easy to find from motorway and easy to get to local destinations. First impressions were superb. The hotel looks lovely and the reception area is tasteful and spotless. We had booked a triple room and there was more than enough room for three people. Again, the room was spotless and the bathroom was spacious, with good selection of toiletries. The mini fridge was very useful as it was very warm during our stay. Air conditioning worked a treat. The only slight downside was the wifi was not very reliable and kept losing connection. The room was cleaned daily to a high standard. The selection available at breakfast was more than adequate and well presented. The staff were lovely and always available when needed. Although the hotel was near a busy road, I found it quiet enough and had no problem sleeping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as a base for exploring this beautiful area. The price was very reasonable for this standard of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We used this hotel as a stopover location going to the South of Italy. I only can confirm cleanliness of the rooms, the silence despite the traffic on the road in front of the hotel, the variety in the breakfast buffet, etc.
There's not much going on around the hotel: there's a bar and pizzeria/restaurant in walking distance. But, what else do you need when stopping on 1500 miles trip?

Our first experience was so good that, although I had booked a hotel for my return, I canceled that one and stayed at hotel Michelangelo again. Hotel manager exceeded our expectations by lowering the room rate (we were 4 staying in a 5 bed room) after our check in.

Maybe one minor note to make: pillows in the beds were a bit thin. We didn't ask for other pillows, so I don't know whether we would have had the option, but, on the other hand, this ain't Sheraton, Hilton or the likes.

As were frequent travellers by car to Italy, Hotel Michelangelo will be kept on my shortlist!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank beddumiu
Reviewed 26 July 2013

After endless road travel, decided to pull off the highway and give this hotel a try. Glad we did. Service was prompt & courteous. Room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Internet worked! Breakfast was fresh and had a good variety of items. Location is off the beaten path, but found some decent outlet shopping in the area with fair prices and many items that were made in Italy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family