See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I was looking for a relatively inexpensive place to spend my last night in Rome that was somewhat close to the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport. This quaint B & B filled the bill. Not only was it a pleasant stay but it was VERY economical and only a 10-minute drive back to the airport. Great restaurant (Mamarro') about a block away and they even offer shuttle service (for a fee) to the airport although I had my own car.

Staff was warm and friendly and the B & B, although a block from a main roadway, was on a quiet street away from the traffic noise. Super value!

Room Tip: Try to get one as far away from the front desk as possible.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We came here as a family and rented two rooms. One room smelled very sickly sweet and we didn't know what it was. Five minutes after the lights were out a bed bug was crawling away from me. I turned the lights one and saw a other one, photo attached beneath the covers. DO NOT GO HERE. THE OWNER KNEW ABOUT THE BED BUGS AND LET CHILDREN SLEEP IN THE BED BUG RIDDEN ROOM.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Booked this small guesthouse for an early morning flight out of Rome. The place is a quick 10 minutes drive away in a small neighbourhood right next to the airport's precincts. It is a clean and modest establishment with well appointed and spacious rooms featuring TV, en-suite bathroom and free WIFI. Bed was very comfortable and I had no issues at all with the room. Breakfast is a somewhat spartan affair with just a coffee and a small pastry on offer but I later had a proper breakfast at the airport where the choices on offer are much better. The guesthouse owners can also provide dinner based on simple pasta dishes and salads though I would say that this option was somewhat pricey in my case (pasta+salad came to 18 euros). If you're looking for a pizza or a burger, I think it is a better idea finding a pizzeria or restaurant nearby (not that I saw any around so not sure this is possible).

For a small charge of 20 euros, they also picked me up from the airport on my arrival into Rome airport and took me back there the next day so I could continue my journey.

Communication is a bit slow and it was not always possible to get through to the owners directly. On my arrival, I called their mobile to no avail (later I found out it had been forgotten at home!) but I finally got through on another number they had given me. The owners were friendly and welcoming and tried to help with any issues during my stay though I had none really, except some average food at dinner time which I overlooked in favour of the comfortable bed.

All in all, it was a good place to crash for a night and delivered the goods at the price and level expected. I definitely recommend it for anybody looking for a well-priced, clean and safe roof near Rome airport.

Make sure you get hold of all their contact numbers and that they have safely registered your arrival and departure times. If famished on arrival/departure, the best idea is to dine or get your breakfast at the airport.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Affittacamere Enea for two nights before flying back to Copenhagen after a long holiday in Abruzzo. We found Affittacamere Enea on Booking.com in our search for a non expensive place close to the Fiumicino Airport.
The staff was absolutely fantastic: Elena, Cristina (the owner) and her son Thomas. They were very helpful in changing a triple room to a room for five, driving us to Ostia train station, helping us with information about how to reach Rome etc.
The place is very cosy with nice rooms, a nice yard and bycycles you can rent. There are plenty of fish restaurant in the area, and the restaurant three houses from the Enea rooms is supposed to be extraordinary good and not expensive!
Our three children age 9, 11 and 15 enjoyed the place very much expecially the wifi and Elena's wonderful little dog Meli who wanted to play with the ball all the time.
We will very much like to come back

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

Thank you Elena and Christina for a friendly and personal service.

Highly recommend this place to anyone in close proximity to the airport (FCO).

At a small cost they offered a very friendly pick up and drop off shuttle service (10 minutes one way).

For a very personal service, the venture is so very professional and clean! That's what I love about this place. So recommended.

There is also a very cute dog called Mili :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends