Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$162
View deal
Free cancellation until 31/07/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews magic hands booked a standard room stayed at this hotel for nights hotel supermarket guest relations private pool bar staff a free shuttle bus varied and tasty separate rooms cretan night small hotel management team all inclusive deal lovely hotel main pool lovely holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

It was very good holiday at this hotel. Nice swimming pool, great food, nice environment. Very friendly staff - especially waitress Dora. It will be nice if the pool and the pool bar would be opened for more hours. After all it was cool holiday in very nice part of Crete.

Room tip: Trousers or pants for dinner time.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guide40445945356
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Cool hotel, swimming pool, great food and very friendly staff - especially Dora a Nena, they made our experience fabulous. I'd change swimming pool hours to at least 8 p.m., now it's 7 p.m. and it's too early I think. After 11 p.m. you have to pay for drinks, I'd change it to midnight ;-) Overall I'd recommend this facility.

Room tip: Have pants for dinner.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank fmstoun
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Amazing hotel, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfy rooms. Upon arrival we've been greeted with a wet towel and water. The staff has done a great job making our stay a very pleasant experience. The variety of food for all inclusive was great, different meals every day. The pool bar offers a good variety of mixed drinks.

Room tip: Parking is available on a dusty parking lot right across the street.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michal B
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I booked a short all inclusive stay at this hotel very last minute after trying to find a place one can visit during these trying times. I had booked a standard room but upgraded to a room with a small private pool.

I will start with the positives. The hotel is exactly as the pictures. Beautiful.

The staff were very friendly and very helpful. I cannot fault anything here.

I also cannot fault the food that was on offer, but must say I don't have any dietary restrictions and can eat almost everything so the choices and quality of food on offer was good. There was a buffet on offer but only staff were allowed to serve the food which is understandable given the current situation, however it does mean one might have to wait a few minutes to get their food.

There is a pool bar that serves drinks and snacks from 11am to 11pm but not all drinks are AI were included as to be expected in some places. There is an A la Carte restaurant on site where I had dinner one evening. Again the food was excellent. One has to make a reservation for the restaurant at no extra cost for the food but drinks are not included.

The beach is 10-15 minutes away and I walked to it, but there was a shuttle available 4 times a day to the beach. The beach itself is a small sandy beach with very shallow water so perfect for people with young children. It was not crowded at all - but then again I was there end of September.

I didn't see much of the town - if there is one. There are a few supermarkets nearby as well as a hotel supermarket for the usual tourist souvenirs etc. I didn't get the sense that this would be a great place for shopping - if one wanted to do that but then again I was not there for a shopping holiday and there may well be shopping centres around.

I had a two spa treatments which were absolutely wonderful. The spa staff were also very professional and very friendly.

Unfortunately there were some issues with the accommodation. Due to the current situation, rooms are cleaned one request. So if one requires it, they have to inform hotel staff 24 hours before. I was there for 5 days and am relatively clean and not messy so I did not require this. The room it self was relatively clean as well as the bed including the bedding, mattress etc, but the state of the bathroom left a lot to be desired. The showerhead was dirty and mouldy, so was the water tap. There was mould on the tiles as well. For the hotel category and standard portrayed, this was not acceptable in my opinion. It was a really a pity as it would have been a 5-star stay otherwise. I did inform the hotel after my stay with photographs, so I do hope they address these issues in the future.

All in all, lovely stay. I would recommend and would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 36vh
guest relation, Διαχείριση εσόδων at COOEE Lavris Hotels & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Dear 36vh,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback, as it’s only through feedbacks that we can improve our services even more.
We work very hard to deliver an unforgettable guest experience and make sure our guests feel at home.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our top priority and what we always underline to every guest is that they should immediately inform the reception or the guest relations department, so that they can take immediate action, in case something doesn’t feel right or needs to be changed.
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall holiday experience at our Hotel and we hope, to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,
Lavris Hotels & Spa Team

Reviewed 28 September 2020

The hotel is very good wth friendly people and good food.They made you to feel very welcome.
Also the hotel is very clean and the rooms. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff.
We will definitely come back again to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank francescM6230WH
guest relation, Διαχείριση εσόδων at COOEE Lavris Hotels & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Dear Mrs F Clarke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback regarding your stay with us.
Also a big thank you for your nice words about the room, the food and the staff.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards,