Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Booking.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
Agoda.comUS$94
All reviews friendly greeting spa bath nice place to stay room was large main road unit motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

Super awesome staff, units super lovely and clean. The place lovely and quiet considering on a main road. They had no problems with me asking not to do housekeeping everyday.would have no problems with recommending and would be my choice if I came back to Whakatane again.

Room tip: If you want nice and quiet and privacy recommend rooms 7&8 no main window that has people disturbing you as they go past.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank wtafiregirl69
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Clean motel with all the in-room amenities required including kitchenware (toaster/pots, etc), milk in fridge, Sky tv (incl movie channel), free wifi, A/C, fresh linen including triple sheeting (vs old comforters), parking. Spacious unit we were in, parking right out front. Also impressed they have opted for eco-friendly bathroom products (shampoo, soap) that are not in plastic bottles. Location is where all the other motels seem to be. We drove into town for dinner, might be a bit ambitious to walk. Would book again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank canadiankye
Reviewed 2 January 2020

It's a fairly standard New Zealand style motel. Rooms are a good size, the amenities including air con, Sky TV, smart TV and internet are all well thought out and functional. Location is okay without being brilliant - everything you'd want to see/do is a short drive away.

What impressed me most about this motel was the cleanliness - it was easily the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in in NZ. For this reason alone I'd have no hesitation on coming back.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank gasman
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed one night arriving in late with a late check out. On arrival it was nice to have milk in the fridge and cookies to have with my cup of tea. The bed was lovely and warm and comfortable.
Great place to stay, clean, new and good location.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Loved my stay here, thank you to the owner for the welcome, patience and service because it was at night, Our unit was very immaculately clean, roomy, bright and very warm. There was ample parking for our big Ford Ranger and the big spa bath was just so relaxing.

Room tip: I felt all units looked very nice and road traffic noise is very faint
Date of stay: November 2018