Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$128
eDreamsUS$128
Booking.comUS$128
CheapTicketsUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
Orbitz.comUS$128
All reviews late check air con place to stay busy road sky tv bed unit incl motel cleanliness roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

It's a fairly standard New Zealand style motel. Rooms are a good size, the amenities including air con, Sky TV, smart TV and internet are all well thought out and functional. Location is okay without being brilliant - everything you'd want to see/do is a short drive away.

What impressed me most about this motel was the cleanliness - it was easily the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in in NZ. For this reason alone I'd have no hesitation on coming back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

I stayed one night arriving in late with a late check out. On arrival it was nice to have milk in the fridge and cookies to have with my cup of tea. The bed was lovely and warm and comfortable.
Great place to stay, clean, new and good location.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2019

Loved my stay here, thank you to the owner for the welcome, patience and service because it was at night, Our unit was very immaculately clean, roomy, bright and very warm. There was ample parking for our big Ford Ranger and the big spa bath was just so relaxing.

Room tip: I felt all units looked very nice and road traffic noise is very faint
Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2019 via mobile

Loved this motel. Made to feel very welcome from the moment you arrive. Room was large and well kitted out, large bathroom and comfy bed. Spotlessly clean and a pleasure to stay there. The motel is on a busy road but the room was quiet. Would highly recommend this as a top place to stay in Whakatane.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2019

Great people, very friendly and accommodating.
Very clean rooms
Great heat pump as was cold.
Cooked breakfast was outstanding.
Standard of rooms was high.
Although on main road, rooms set back and quiet

I cannot fault.