Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Magic Hands

5 Stars is not enough to rate the service provided by these ladies. I swear Sam must have magic... read more

Reviewed 27 January 2023
Shadow666_NZ
via mobile
Positive Vibes

Awesome experience and absolutely awesome staff. Warm welcome the moment I stepped inside & Aimee... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2022
Tinkysplace
Whakatane, New Zealand
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Outstandingly professional service from Ingrid and Diana. They are flexible, knowledgeable, and do the widest range of services I have come across in one place. Best EVER!

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank nz_jennymays
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely, knowledgeable mother/daughter duo. I received a massage, pedicure, sugaring, gelish nails and a spray tan, and am extremely pleased to report that i was very happy with all services. They were conducted professionally and with body respect the whole way through. I do not hesitate to recommend massage me beautify you to anyone needing any of these, if not all, these services. I also purchased all my radiessence makeup via mmby and can proudly say even a makeup dummy like me can look I've had a pro apply it!! A+++

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank mackthackattack
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

When I first moved here I googled beauty salons to get my nails done and found this awesome place Ingrid and Diana mother daughter duo are absolutely amazing they make you feel welcome and accomadate to your needs whatever the service. I have tryed quite a few different services from pharo sugaring,massage and use there make up products sold in store. I pretty much call this lil beauty salon my second home hehe.

Date of experience: July 2017