See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016

though the bed was comfortable , i dint like the feel of the room..it was...creepy..there are better places to stay..its not listed at a lot of website..coromandel have comparatively less options but there are better option you may get

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Chirag M
Reviewed 18 April 2016

The cabin was amazing, waking up with the view out into the bay more than made up for being woken up in the middle of the night by my girlfriend and being blamed for an evil cloud she clearly had just created herself.

the cabin was clean, had everything we needed and was a fantastic place to escape life for a night.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a cabin for one night and it was lovely. Comfortable bed, although beware of the funny smell. My boyfriend blamed it on me, but as it wasn't me, he was either telling lies or it was the spirit of an old miner dropping a stinky one in the bedroom.

Frankly, I'm pretty sure it was him.

Anyway, a beautiful spot, right across the road from the beach, and lovely hosts.

I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple