Open today: Closed

from US$82.38
More Info
from US$103.87
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with this company
Efficient bus shuttle to and from the ferry
Good choice of well guided things to do

Date of experience: September 2016
Sarni H, Owner at Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thanks It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with the Coromandel Adventures team and the trip into town from the ferry. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Joined tour from Whitianga for NZ$50. On time pick up from my hotel in a minibus. First stop was at supermarket to buy lunch/snacks (no food on this tour).

Friendly and helpful driver/guide who obviously enjoys his job. Only a very small group so he organised the day depending on where we wanted to spend more or less time. It was relaxed, the places were very beautiful, and the driver/guide took us on an extra walk to a lookout with an excellent view which was not on the itinerary because we had extra time.

I was going to join a boat tour to Cathedral Cove, but I'm glad I chose this tour instead because I saw so much more.

A great way to spend a day. Good value for money.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Our travel agent booked us with coromandel adventures and I'm glad she did! The weather wasn't really good and the outpouring rain the previous night made the roads impassable for buses so our bus was cancelled from Thames to coromandel. But coromandel adventures ( sanie) picked us up from Thames to Coromandel and was still able to do the Cathedral cove and hot water beach. My 5y/0 daughter really enjoyed the hot water beach that she was crying by the time we told her it's time to go. Our guide that day was Dominique and he even let us picked some groceries in nearby town because by the time we arrived in coromandel town all stores will be closed except some cafes which he doesn't guarantee they will be open considering the weather. The next day we did the driving creek railway and the forest walk to see Kauri trees. I'm surprised Dominique let us washed our shoes before entering the forest, that's only showed NZ really love their kauri trees! We all willingly obliged especially my 5y/0 daughter. Then we found out our ferry ride back to Auckland was cancelled too. But the very efficient coromandel adventures staff took us in their van back to Auckland and picking up a cyclist along the way. Now that's what you call customer service at it's finest! They made sure they delivered what they promised! Thanks again coromandel adventures especially to Sanie and Dominique.

Date of experience: July 2016
Sarni H, Owner at Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely review.... You arrived ready for an adventure so it was a delight to look after your family and ensure your time in Coromandel was wonderful despite the weather not being ideal! It was a pleasure sharing some of our favourite parts of The Coromandel with you!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Our Coastal Walkway adventure was probably the highlight of our entire trip! My husband and I were alone on the trip, and we had a great day with Willie - it was like hanging out with an old friend who knows everything about the area and can't wait to share it with you!

The walk itself was amazing - we didn't rush and stopped for snacks and lunch and the views, so it took us probably 4 hours, but they were some of the most breathtaking 4 hours of our lives.

Date of experience: June 2016
Sarni H, Owner at Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review of your trip. It's wonderful to hear you had a memorable day and were able to take the time to enjoy the splendid coastal views and landscape on the Coastal Walkway.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I visited in April/May 2016 and had a really fab time. I did the hot water beach/coromandel cove on one day and the kauri/driving creek on the second day. The whole thing was super organised and it was a really pleasent experience. Sarnie and the team went out of their way in every regard to ensure everything ran smoothly! Special thanks to Dom for driving me to the chippie as my accomodation was a bit far out. Would highly recommend this trip to anyone of any age! Thanks again guys! Can't wait to hopefully come back again soon. Aneeka

Date of experience: April 2016
Sarni H, Owner at Coromandel Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Kia Ora Aneeka
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback. It's great to hear you enjoyed your visit and the Coromandel Classic package. Hope to see you back in Coromandel soon so we can share more of our favourite places with you!