Hotels.com
AlbertaJack007
Tequila, Mexico

Great place to stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Mar 2024via mobile
Very nice place. The rooms are a nice size, beds and pillows are great, very clean, good wifi, and quiet. It is easy walking to the town. The bathroom is large with lots of water pressure and hot water. There is a refrigerator, microwave, and stove in the room.
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    $93
0.7 km from Coromandel Court Motel
    $108
1.2 km from Coromandel Court Motel
Free parking
nice to eat outside in summer
Vio.com
Tripadvisor
$105
10.6 km from Coromandel Court Motel
View more hotels in Coromandel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022

Room was clean and tidy, 5 minutes walk to town and restaurants,
Bed was comfortable,
Walls appeared thin you could easily hear voices next door through the walls
Smokers outside their units filled our unit with stale smell of smoke but that is not really a fault of the unit, maybe smokers should move to the smoking area.
Overall quite a nice motel.
Close to town was its biggest attribute.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 15 April 2021

We loved it here. Janeen and Dave were super friendly hosts. Upon arriving Janeen made us feel very welcome and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. And she gave us great tips about the area.
The room was tidy and clean and had everything we needed. The motel is in a fantastic location--just a few minutes' walk to the main drag.
We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

This is a well situated motel in central Coromandel town with friendly, welcoming, hospitable owners. The hosts, Janeen and Dave were so lovely, greeting me on arrival, having my room ready and showing me around the motel and giving me suggestions of what to do in Coromandel. They even offered to take me up to Driving Creek Railway and bring me back again. I had my own transport so didn't need to, but the offer was so kind and I really appreciated it.

The motel is centrally located in town, just outside of the main shopping area. It's handy to everything, and only a 5 to 10 minute walk to various restaurants, cafes and shops. It's also conveniently located for public transport, the bus from Thames dropped me off right at the entrance to the motel. The arrival and departure point for the Fullers Ferry Shuttle is only a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The bed is great, I had an excellent sleep. There's also air conditioning, not that I used it much but it's there if you want it and of course it turns into a heat pump in winter which would ensure warmth then (though Coromandel has a mild climate).

Because my mother lives in Whitianga on the other side of the Coromandel peninsula, travelling there on the ferry from Auckland via Coromandel is an option for getting to/from Whitianga. I also have friends who live in Coromandel that I like to catch-up with whenever I'm there. For this reason it's likely that I'll be staying in Coromandel again. And I will definitely stay at Coromandel Court Motel again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2020

We booked out 3 rooms as a family group. Dave was really good with the kids and patient with us. He went over and above with the service. Location is good, walking distance to the township. If you have an event at the community hall it is practically next door and easy walk to great restaurants. The rooms are clean and warm and have everything you need. We left stuff behind despite Dave's good natured reminder to check and our assurance that we had. Thank you Dave

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 14 May 2020

If you are lucky to be in coromandel you can not meet nicer people in the world as Dave and janeen the motel is a credit to both of them lovely rooms everything is great also nice garden area to sit and read hot tub We can not believe how lucky we were to find this motel but the stars are Dave and janeen fantastic hosts and it just fantastic the way you are looked after please give janeen and Dave abig hug from there new uk friends if you are lucky enough to stay. There hope we can get back someday all our love Dennis June Brian Jenner

Room tip: All the rooms are of the same high quality can not fault coromandel court first classs rooms first class hosts
Date of stay: May 2020