Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
View deal
Hotels.com
US$105
View deal
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
Trip.com
All reviews super friendly hosts rooms are spacious close to town few minutes walk definitely stay here again driving creek railway dave unit auckland cafes thames winter
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

We loved it here. Janeen and Dave were super friendly hosts. Upon arriving Janeen made us feel very welcome and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. And she gave us great tips about the area.
The room was tidy and clean and had everything we needed. The motel is in a fantastic location--just a few minutes' walk to the main drag.
We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

This is a well situated motel in central Coromandel town with friendly, welcoming, hospitable owners. The hosts, Janeen and Dave were so lovely, greeting me on arrival, having my room ready and showing me around the motel and giving me suggestions of what to do in Coromandel. They even offered to take me up to Driving Creek Railway and bring me back again. I had my own transport so didn't need to, but the offer was so kind and I really appreciated it.

The motel is centrally located in town, just outside of the main shopping area. It's handy to everything, and only a 5 to 10 minute walk to various restaurants, cafes and shops. It's also conveniently located for public transport, the bus from Thames dropped me off right at the entrance to the motel. The arrival and departure point for the Fullers Ferry Shuttle is only a 5 to 10 minute walk away.

The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The bed is great, I had an excellent sleep. There's also air conditioning, not that I used it much but it's there if you want it and of course it turns into a heat pump in winter which would ensure warmth then (though Coromandel has a mild climate).

Because my mother lives in Whitianga on the other side of the Coromandel peninsula, travelling there on the ferry from Auckland via Coromandel is an option for getting to/from Whitianga. I also have friends who live in Coromandel that I like to catch-up with whenever I'm there. For this reason it's likely that I'll be staying in Coromandel again. And I will definitely stay at Coromandel Court Motel again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2020

We booked out 3 rooms as a family group. Dave was really good with the kids and patient with us. He went over and above with the service. Location is good, walking distance to the township. If you have an event at the community hall it is practically next door and easy walk to great restaurants. The rooms are clean and warm and have everything you need. We left stuff behind despite Dave's good natured reminder to check and our assurance that we had. Thank you Dave

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 14 May 2020

If you are lucky to be in coromandel you can not meet nicer people in the world as Dave and janeen the motel is a credit to both of them lovely rooms everything is great also nice garden area to sit and read hot tub We can not believe how lucky we were to find this motel but the stars are Dave and janeen fantastic hosts and it just fantastic the way you are looked after please give janeen and Dave abig hug from there new uk friends if you are lucky enough to stay. There hope we can get back someday all our love Dennis June Brian Jenner

Room tip: All the rooms are of the same high quality can not fault coromandel court first classs rooms first class hosts
Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank A8442FGdennisg
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Basic motel within an easy walk of the town centre.

Rooms are clean and fresh, but also quite basic.

Owners are not overly friendly for people in the hospitality business, but maybe I’m being a little picky.

Overall, for the price, location, and cleanliness it isn’t a bad choice. Nothing else in the town jumps out as a particularly better option.

Date of stay: January 2020