All reviewspotato cakesroom was cleanpeterbreakfastparkingbrighton
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Very comfortable and homely, friendly host, wonderful organic food, convenient location, parking was easy This was the perfect place for our one night stay in Hove. Home from home and ticked all the boxes.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Wonderful hosts offering the perfect setting and hospitality you could imagine for a relaxing break. Make this address your first port of call if visiting the Brighton/Hove area - soon! - Malcolm & Wendy

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I found this place close by to where I am currently living for my family to stay and it was great. Choose it mainly due to it's great location and great reviews which all lived up to expectation. Peter and Gail went above and beyond to accommodate my family, they woke up and prepared them tea and sandwiches at 4 am as they had an early flight. The breakfast was great and extremely filling. The place was also very clean, highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2016

This is a very nice B&B located in Hove. The house is a typical cosy English family house located on a quiet side street (although you can hear the trains). Most of all, the hosts are very friendly and give you an impeccable service

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The B & B is situated about 30 - 35 Minutes walk from the Pier and is situated in a lovely quite location. I was staying at the B & B on my own, as I had been on a charity cycle ride from Hinckley to Brighton.
On arrival I was given a really nice warm welcome from Gail and even storing my cycle wasn't a problem. I was shown my room and asked if i would like tea or coffee.
Although it was busy (Grandkids and Friends) it was nice just to relax and enjoy the coffee and to feel as if you are not imposing.
My room was clean and had all the facilities you would need and had a huge shower.
Breakfast is a choice of cereals, breads, potatoes, eggs and juices that are all organic and it was at breakfast where I met Peter.
I am sure that Peter could talk the hind legs off a donkey.
In all a really enjoyed my stay. It would certainly be my first choice of places to stay, should I ever be back in Brighton.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo