This hotel, resort or what ever it likes to call itself seem to be best avoided unless you've special interests. I got a room in some kind of student (they have a golf college as well as a pilot academy) hallway. It looked like a normal hotel so far BUT:
* There was no reception open on any decent times.
* The rooms were cleaned and the beds made every second or even third day
* The dining hall was situated some hundreds meters from our annex, and the breakfast room changed place (they have more than one dining hall) from day to day without any hints before.
* The rooms or the annex lobby didn't even have a hotel guide making finding the dining hall even harder
* The breakfast didn't serve any hot food - boiled eggs were the only thing close to hot food.
The only reason to choose this hotel is if you are there for special reasons, like weddings, golf camp or sport camps. Otherwise I would say AVOID!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking