1,141 results
All reviews costa brava jacuzzi bath stunning hotel tiny beach flip flops local amenities room options from arrival to departure salt room open to the public water therapy soft bathrobes facilities are excellent beach cove cannot recommend this hotel enough cleaning ladies public beach
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I had an issue while doing reservations on the hotel website. I am family of 4 (wife, myself, 3 year old and a 5 month old). When I did the reservation for a 'Superior double room' which had options of '2 adults + 1 baby' and '1 adult + 1 child + 1 baby' with the description stating '0-23 months free', it confused me leading to a follow-up email from Oscar at the front-desk that I need to upgrade to a family suite for an additional Euro 140 a night. After a couple of to-and-fro emails with Oscar and Noemi at Central reservations, they canceled my reservation with a complete refund. The customer service was excellent, hence I am giving a rating of 4. However the whole reservation situation could have been avoided if the description of '0 - 23 months free' is removed from the website.
I did not get an opportunity to stay at this well-rated hotel, however I believe that this hotel should be a good stay. Just a word of caution to other 'family' customers - pay attention to the '# of people' in the room options and call the hotel before doing the reservation to avoid inconvenience for yourself.

Room tip: Pay attention to the '# of people' in the room options during reservations
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Salles O, Hotel manager at Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear future customer, we hope.
I am very sorry that they finally could not visit us. Although on the other hand we are glad that all the management carried out by our reserve partners, finished with your total satisfaction. We take due note of your comment and sincerely hope that in the future you decide to visit us and enjoy our hotel and the great area that surrounds us.
Javier Colocho

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice, the front desk stuff is very friendly and polite, very slow and lazy breakfast service, you should catch the stuff and ask them for an omelette , extra cutlery etc. Same problem with lunch service, you can wait for menu for 20 minutes and probably your waiter won’t speak any language except Spanish and don’t take tomato mozzarella salad there and check for alcohol in cocktails they brought non virgin pina colada to a child. In rooms tidy and clean, but there was no refilling of cotton pads, no sanitary kit, no nail kit, you should always call reception to get any of that stuff. Very bad WiFi connection In rooms on the first floor. Spa center is really nice and very convenient if it is raining. Better to stay with the car in this area. The hotel is more for a weekend stay, for couples, but for family stays is not very comfortable. The front desk though are so polite and nice they you don’t want to complain about anything.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Salles O, Hotel Manager at Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear guests.
Thank you very much for your assessment of your stay with us. I am glad that in general terms your stay was pleasant. We apologize for the restaurant service, and I sincerely appreciate your comments that we take seriously and that will help us improve. Once again thank you very much and we hope you visit us again, we will do everything possible to improve your stay and enjoy our hotel fully.
Javier Colocho

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed in a suite Uninviting and dated
Restaurant is beautifully situated with beautiful vieuws over the sea

The food lunch and diner of lesser quality but the towns in the area so busy and cheap so this is no alternative
The beach is public and in aug crowded No beds or chairs from the hotel

Room tip: We stayed in a suite on the 2 floor Quiet and the A/C was good
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cvdhorst
Salles O, Hotel Manager at Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for your comments about your stay. I see that in general terms they enjoyed their stay among us. We will work so that in their next sight they can enjoy even more each and every one of the services.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

- A very lovely and cozy hotel, with a very friendly and helpful staff!
- They are good at arranging everything the guest needs, which is great! I even asked for engagement decorations to be placed in the room and they promptly arranged it with some special gift.
- The spa facility is rlly good!
- The views from different parts of the hotel are indescribable!

Possible improvements:
- Breakfasts could have a much better variety of fruits, cereals and yogurts. They could have introduced a chef to be there to prepare different dishes e.g. eggs, porridges etc like all thay fancy stuff ppl like having for breakfasts in 5 star hotels.
- the towels that are provided for the pool/beach should be left in a special area by the pool because taking towels back and forth from room to the pool is not that much comfortable
- adding concierge services would be an asset

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Salles O, Hotel Manager at Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Alice,
We just want to thank you for your positive comments, we are happy that your stay with us was so nice for you.
I sincerely appreciate your comments that we take them very positively, because there is no better information to improve than what you, our guests, can give us.

As for the breakfasts, I am happy to tell you that we have incorporated a pastry specialist for breakfast. Introducing homemade yogurts and jams, homemade cakes and we are planning more changes in the line that you are commenting on. We hope that in a short period of time we can incorporate these changes.

Take note of your comment on the towels, we will study how we can improve said service.
We also appreciate your comment from the concierge, from reception we have a staff willing to facilitate and suggest everything our clients may need. but it is always possible to improve, that's why I thank you sincerely for each and every one of your contributions to improve our services.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The facilities at the hotel are as good as you'd expect; brilliant views over the coast, excellent poolside facilities and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere during the day. The staff are great; warm and friendly. The only reason for a non 5 star review is that the hotel lacks atmosphere from evening onward. There is an old fashioned over attention to dinner service at the expense of social interaction, namely being able to enjoy a drink with decent service. The location of the hotel & facilities are such that you feel that it slightly misses a trick in this regard. Otherwise a good experience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkRich99
Salles O, Hotel manager at Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Mr Mark,
We just want to thank you for your very positive comments about your stay at our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel. As for the restaurant service, I appreciate your comments, I have always thought that all comments help us improve.
Best regards