All reviews san antonio ceiling fan sa flama water taxi air con lovely little hotel walk in wardrobe sea view half board modern hotel family run hotel bars and restaurants sun loungers small beach shower room your doorstep door step
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel with over twenty family and friends and had a fantastic holiday celebrating his 40th birthday. The hotel is lovely and really good value, with a fantastic pool area and great views. We had a Seaview room and it really was a room with a view. The rooms are basic but modern and extremely clean. The air conditioning works well. The hotel is family run, which gives a lovely atmosphere and the staff were very friendly and helpful. All of our group said that they would like to return to the hotel. Thank you for helping to make my husband's birthday special.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We booked this through jet 2 for my 40th birthday and didn’t know what to expect as we’d never been to Ibiza. Couldn’t have picked a better hotel for location and it was a short walk to the nightlife of Ibiza but not too close. The hotel was very clean and well maintained, always staff visible. Drinks were reasonable. Other than breakfast we didn’t eat in the hotel. Wasn’t overly impressed with the breakfast but I am a fussy eater. There was a lot on offer but just not to my taste.
Pool was lovey and you always managed to get a sunbed, you just had to be on the ball if you wanted one by the pool.
Our room wasn’t the best as we had a view of a wall so we spent very little time in there. If we’d had a balcony we’d have spent more time in it.
Overall have nothing bad to say say, nice hotel and perfect location for views of the bay

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donnareid78
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Having just returned from spending a week at Hotel Tagomago I cannot recommend it enough. This is definitely more than a 2 star hotel and hopefully this changes for them soon.

First of all the location is spot on. The water taxi to san antonio is only a 2 minute walk from the hotel, costing 3 euro for a short walk across the bay. There is a bus stop right beside the hotel, which brings you to/from the airport and san antonio bus station, which links to ibiza town and the discobus for all the big clubs around ibiza. There are lots of tasty restaurants in short walking distance, with very reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Ausonia and Pizzaman were firm favourites of ours. Sa Flama (next door) was also quite tasty. The mustop supermarket across the road has a small bakery with tasty sandwiches and pastries for takeaway, which was very handy for a quick lunch.

Second of all it is right on the beach - a small beach but it is safe with calm, clear waters. The views are spectacular and while lying at the pool you are looking out on to the ocean.

On a whole the hotel was very clean and comfortable. Noise was to a minimum so we had a great nights sleep always and the cleaning staff were very accommodating to leaving us lie in. The room smelled fabulous when we first arrived. The pool and common areas were spotless and the renovation of the hotel is very trendy. My only small negative point is that the floors in our room never felt fully clean - as if there was sand all over the floor right after cleaning. Maybe they didn't get a deep clean while we were there we weren't sure.

The staff in the hotel were really friendly and helpful. We were able to buy club tickets at reception, which are easy to come by on every corner, but still even more convenient at the hotel! There is a handy book exchange in the lobby if you finish your holiday book early.

Breakfast was included when we booked, which was very handy for us. There was a huge selection of food, even when we came down at the later half of breakfast time, there was always plenty to eat and choose from.

Overall for what we paid for the hotel I think this was brilliant value for money and I would definitely return if I was to go back to Ibiza. The one item I would wish for that could improve the experience is a fridge in the rooms to store cold water and snacks.

Room Tip: We requested a sea view room that was not on the ground floor, based on previous reviews the ground floor was not the best choice.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Met up on the Island with over 30 people for a 40th birthday celebration, about 15 of us stayed at the Tagomago, I was very surprised considering it was a 2 star hotel, had a lovely room with a massive balcony looking over the pool, there was a fantastic A/C unit in the room which wasn't linked to the room card so this could be left on, it was lovely coming back to a cool room, the room also had a ceiling fan which was nice for sleeping, the bar was very reasonable 3 euros for a beer, breakfast was very reasonable also, the pool was nice to swim in, friendly staff. would recommend for anyone traveling to Sanantonio Bay, the view was fantastic from the hotel looking out at the bay with warm waters to swim.

Room Tip: Room 106 was great
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Just got back from a fantastic holiday at Hotel Tagamogo (2 adults, teenage son and 20 year old daughter)!

The service, cleanliness, location and friendliness of the staff is outstanding - more like 5* than 2*! The hotel room is basic and no frills but it was spacious, spotlessly clean, very comfortable beds, daily maid service and superb air conditioning. This hotel is small, basic but so lovely it really is a hidden gem!

Upon arrival our room wasn’t available, however the lovely young girl on reception offered us a room to change in, offered us towels for the pool and stored our luggage so we could make use of the facilities until our room was ready,

The hotel pool is small but perfect for the size of the small, family run hotel with plenty of sun beds still available at 12noon - in fact it didn’t matter what time you got there sunbeds were available always as there was no stupidity of getting up at crack of dawn and saving beds - it was just so peaceful and relaxing! We loved the fact that there was no daytime entertainment so you could revel in the peace and quiet around the pool,

The hotel is situated on the beach with amazing views - I actually timed it from my pool lounger to the beach 27 seconds - amazing and the sea was just heaven, so clear and a perfect temperature with fish swimming in the bay,

The service in the hotel was amazing, we had a ceiling fan that wasn’t working on arrival to our room however we reported it and a brand new one was put in to replace it within a few hours of us being there!!

The food at breakfast and dinner was lovely - both English and Spanish options - it was the typical buffet style with various salads, variety of meats, fish etc - there was something for everyone. We had an amazing paella, a fantastic fresh fruit display that filled 3 tables on one evening - every fruit you could think of was there! Credit to the chef that evening!

Location was perfect for us, we could take a 20 minute walk into the busy bars if we wanted nightlife and either walk back, get the ferry back to the hotel (3 euros each) gettge bus back (2 euros each) or a taxi (6/7 euros)?

If I come back to ibixia I will definite be coming back to this hotel - every morning the pool area would be cleaned thoroughly and I’d have a friendly chat with the staff.

It was just lovely !