All reviews the main bus station west end tropical hotel san antonio minute walk shower room air con next year quiet at night excellent hotel a family run hotel club tickets bed and breakfast swimming pool late flight clean rooms cafe mambo
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We decided to stay in this hotel after reviewing 8.8. I must admit that we were not disappointed. Rooms like in the pictures. Beds very comfortable. The bathroom is not maybe top flights, but we came there party. The room has a safe, which is free and HD TV and free WiFi. The room was always well cleaned.The air conditioning works very well. At the reception you can rent a towel and a sun umbrella, and get all the information about beaches e.t.c. I would recommend this hotel with a conscientious conscience. Reception service is for me five stars, always nice and smiling and helpful! The boss could think of a modest increase for this team because they deserve it.

Regards, guys from room 409 (25/07/2018 - 3/08/2018)

P.S Greetings to Jesus from the reception was nice to meet you.

Room Tip: 4 min to Bus Station, 7 min walk to the Marina
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel doesn’t look anything special from the outside but has a lovely reception area and the rooms were perfectly adequate for a 3 star. The staff were always polite, friendly and smiley and would print off our club tickets and no additional cost which was a nice touch. It’s in a good location not far from the beach, bars and restaurant. I would definitely return if/when I return to Ibiza.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best experience I’ve ever had in a 3*-hotel, priced significantly lower than the competition.

Clean rooms, quiet after 11PM, comfy mattresses, balcony in every room, GREAT breakfast included (Maria Jose went over the top and prepared some fried eggs only for me since there was some issue with the scrambled eggs. She did let me know when they were served on the buffet, that’s how it’s done!)
+ late check out for free was also a plus.

All you need for a great stay, Cala Salada (maybe my favourite of them all) is a 10 min drive from the property .

Last but not least, a mention to David, who recommended places all over ibiza and formentera which you won’t find in any guide, like a local. All the tips made my trip even better than expected.

To sum up, I would give this hotel 6 * if I could and recommend it do anyone who wants to enjoy the island/islands on a budget but without sacrificing on comfort and family-Hotel service.

Cons? San Antonio is ugly, but with a bike/car you find yourself in paradise in 10 minutes. / i would have appreciated a private parking on the same property (there is one a couple streets away though !)

See you next year!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week with 2 friends and couldn't have asked for a better hotel! Really convenient location in San Antonio, everywhere within walking distance. The staff went above and beyond when we asked for anything such as recommendations for places to go or directions to anywhere. The pool that you could use located at tropical hotel was also a really nice pool and plenty of sunbeds even if arriving later on in the day. A comfortable, clean and pleasant hotel with really friendly staff - overall a great stay and I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this as accommodation while on a recent friends stag do. This little hotel is excellent and a perfect base for San Antonio, it’s far enough away from the nightlife to be quite but close enough to walk to everywhere. The room was just right and had everything I needed and very comfortable. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone really on holiday.

Thanks again. I would definitely return.

The only downside is the pool is offsite but again was no issue for me as I just walked to the hotel my other friends were staying at and used that gratis.

Well done Orosol, a great little hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo