“Third time in Le Massucce”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
David
Firenze in the night
Ponte Vecchio
Mercato di San Lorezo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
795eliy
“Third time in Le Massucce”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is our third stay in Le Massucce within the last 4 years. We are couple with a 7 year old girl.
The are two major issues I would like to indicate :
1. The apartment is gorgeous full equipped with all the utilities you can think of. Located in a very central place in toscany , close to all the major citys and villages, on a hill surrounded by mountains, olive trees, grape wine and has a wonderful view.
2. What is not less important is the owner warmness and attitude to her guestes. The best proof to what’s written above is the fact that we attended this place three times! We really feel that this is our second home.
What else can we wish and ask for?
To come again and again......

28 Apr 2018
Thank you very much for your wanderful review
It was great to have you as guests by us !
All the best
ALEXANDER...
New Jersey USA
“Place is dirty, full of mosquito, smelly”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have book this place through Bboking.com.
We have arrived to this place and left without checking in. Place is so unhealthy, full of mosquito,

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Apr 2018
Hi alex,
First of all you came to me trough Booking.com and not trough Tripadvisor.
You didnt like the place... it is ok. but you threated me: when you leave you ask me;" can you please give me the money back? if you dont give me I will put a bed review if you give me I will put a wanderful review."
I receive money from booking not directly from you . I didnt receive yet but remember that i dont pay the reviews.
you dint like the place , ok. To everybody cannot like.
We clean very well, The apartment is very clean , no mosquito, there is also mosquito nets, and not smelly.
I supposed that you dont know what to write
I wish a nice vacation and all the best
Lucky we have lovely guests
Best wishes
_katzirr
Tel Aviv, Israel
“a nice place good location, lovely host.”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

very nice and clean place. a very lovely and caring host.
the place is close to every place in toscaney.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Oct 2017
Thank you for the nice review!
Thank you for your stay by us, very nice, friendly and polite people!
Come back!
All the best
Maya A
“An amazing place for a family of 4!”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We came in September with our two teenagers.
The place is quiet, clean, tons of free parking, privacy with an amazing view (even the shower).
the manager is always with a smile and good advice.
Feels like family!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Roam64036...
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Benedetta is a great hostess.
The house is clean, comfortable and in a very convenient spot to make a tour in Toscana. Fits for a family or a couple.
We had a very good experience.

13 Jun 2017
Thank you very much for the very nice review
I hope to see you again with your lovely daughters!

A big hug from all of us
Benedetta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing