See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Due to medical reasons we were force to stay in the city for 40 days while we thought we would only stay for a week. The owners were very good and welcoming at first and became even better when we found out that we had to stay for longer, they showed great flexibility and great understanding of the situation. This wasn't the perfect hotel with all the amenities someone would look for, but this is the kind of friendly hotel where you are close to the city centre, parks, different bars, restaurants and so on. The location was very good, the room was pretty good and very well kept. The staff looked after us under any little thing we needed and also often took care of our son since he was really mad about onw of the owner. We didn't have our breakfast included but often they would offer it to us for free, every day coming in you will always find one of the owners (mother, Daughter or son in law) to welcome you and ask you how was your day. I most say I really felt at home. If by any chance I find my self in the area again I will for sure stay or pop in the say hello. if your in the area make sure you get the right place.

Room tip: Pretty silent and close to all amenities, all rooms are good.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MARICA S, receptioniste at Hotel 2000, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you Sean for your comment!
We are so sorry for the reason of your stay, but we enjoyed so much the time spent togheter, mostly with your little child Nyo who has become in a minute the Special Mascot of our staff!
A big hug to you and to your family,
we hope to see you soon in Fabriano (but for different reasons!)
Marica

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Very clean room and adequate if a bit basic. Shower only and no bath. Coffee/Tea making in the room would have been a good addition. Overall very satisfactory and in easy walking distance for this lovely town. 160 euros for 3 nights including breakfast - can't be bad! Easy free car parking on site.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Pros: I stayed here 3 months periods. Hotel is near centro, Fabriano & 1km from Fabriano train Station. Easy accessible for restaurants & other important places. Breakfast was good. Very good fount desk support. Dedicated car parking. Different types of rooms, including Apartment type room with kitchen. Interior was awesome in 5th floor apartment room, where I stayed.

Cons : During summer (July), Air Conditioner will be running less time, which leads rooms get hot(only in 5th floor).

Overall: Great hotel, easy accessible, Good breakfast.

Room tip: Hotel near centro.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank reacharun2005
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I spent five days in Fabriano last month and had wonderful stay at this hotel. All staffs are helpful and nice. The big room I stayed on the top floor is clean with kitchen and living room. It is a pity that there is no view from this room but I am grateful to be able to get a room here. It is very well situated. There is a grocery shop nearby. I will definitely stay here again for my next trip to Fabriano next year. Thank to all staffs that made my stay so pleasant:)

Room tip: Room on the top floor
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lalita R
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Me and my colleague arrived at midnight to the hotel tired, the receptionist was very kind and helpfull. There are two type of rooms one 2 rooms and the other single room, the single room is not too big but enough space. the room and the bathroom were very clean, the bed was comfortable. the breakfast was good and tasty. the WIFI is free and in good quality. the hotel placed in the middle of the town so everything is close.

Date of stay: November 2015