“Worst Valentines of my life...”

La Cascina dei Sapori
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Rezzato
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I've heard so much over the years about this restaurant we couldn't wait to eat there! We were received in a timely fashion but that was end of the enjoyment. Terrible service, the worst hamburger in my life. The pizza is nothing to write home about. A real disappointment especially after having shared this with not only the servicer but the person at the register as well. What a shame.

1  Thank travelgal79079

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the best and most original pizzas we ever had.
Go for the tasting menu ,really good.
Friendly service,situated in a nice and quite village.
Not cheap for pizzas but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

What a beautiful evening here having pizza. I was nicely greeted and chose to sit in the outdoor section. I ordered the Neapolitan style ham pizza (Crudo di Parma). The cornicione had a perfect bread ratio to airy pockets inside. The cheese was locally sourced. I personally prefer the "bite" of a bufala cheese but the pizza cheese they used (burrata and fiordilatte) was fresh and the mellow taste of it paired well with the ham. My server was very pleasant and made sure everything was good with my meal.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

Unfortunately, this visit was not as good as last time. I chose the burger and the bun was hard and chewy and the meat did not have much flavour. My friend had the pizza margherita, but the base was not very well cooked, my other friend had the Vegan pizza which had very strange ingredients including puffed rice!
There is not a very wide choice of desserts either, mainly ice-cream.
Not a very good meal at all and the Service could have been better!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Why can't a pizzeria have a warm and welcoming environment? When you are seated they all look the same and this place make no exception. I was recommended the pizza here and I was not impressed at all by it, but the price which is high for this kind of places. Good side of it the variety in the menu and the fantasy to propose a very large choice of pizza variant in the base and the toppings which makes of this place a good alternative to the classic pizza restaurant (3 balls but not more though...)