“Tasty food and excellent entertainment”
Review of O Ellinas

O Ellinas
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Mystras
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spend the night in Mystras before visiting the ruins. Restaurant is run by the owners of the Mystras Inn. Tables in a small garden/patio as well as on the sidewalk. We opted for the sidewalk and were rewarded with witnessing the comings and goings of a small village: children being dropped of after school and learning how to ride a bike. Tourist busses getting stuck behind a construction side ( and half of the town trying to get the bus out), more tourists looking for the way to the castle without looking up and using their eyes to navigate,.....
The food was tasty as well, roasted pork, pork chops, feta cheese in multiple forms. The service was good, fast and friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good place to dine at after visiting the Mystra castle ruins. We ordered roasted pork and lamb. They were so good! Very tasty, moist and juicy - felt as if they were freshly cooked. Definitely a good place for dinner or lunch. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a warm, cozy meal at this restaurant that must be owned by the same nice people that own Mystras Inn. Good Greek fare and Italian, too.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I decided to have nice proper authentic greek so this place is definitely the one. We sat outside at evening time because it was nice and quiet (it doesn't bothering me because I'm deaf but my fiance is hearing-likes quiet atmosphere ) we had fried cheese with tzatiziki for starters and my fiance had moussaka and I had grilled chicken and we had jug of red wine plus greek yoghurt with honey all the foods it was delicious and reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and cozy tavern.The staff was very friendly and the dishes was great,you should definitely taste mousaka.Good prices.