See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay here based solely on the fact that it had 24 hour check in. We arrived after midnight and had a little difficulty getting in to the car park, but once in checked in quickly. The room was spotless, the bed comfy and the shower was good. There was a kettle in the room for an early morning cup of tea.
Would I want to have a holiday here? No, but better than other budget hotels we have stayed for an overnight stop.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Comfort_62, Directeur général at Comfort Hotel Lens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The rooms are tiny and cell-like. The walls are rough plaster - rather like the outside of a house. There is a minute bedside table at one side of the bed but no space (or bedside table) at the other. If you have stayed in a UK Premier Inn then you are going to be very disappointed. In addition, because it was a Public Holiday, the restaurant was closed: This is supposed to be a hotel??

Room Tip: Go to a UK Premier Inn and learn about budget accommodation - urgently!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
CampanileH_62, Gérant at Comfort Hotel Lens, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we wanted to inform you that the hotel is on refurbishment and we look forward to see you soon with a new face.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Having booked a dinner bed and breakfast package was very disappointed to be told on arrival that the restaurant was closed as the chef was on holiday! Not great at 7pm in the dark on an industrial park just needing food and a glass of wine!! Should have been advised earlier then I could either have cancelled my booking or found a local restaurant!! Not what I expect from Campinile having used on several occasions.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night traveling from Ypres to the Somme. It is a functional motel type place. It was clean and the food was fine.

My principal gripe was the walls are thin. I couldn't get to sleep because my next door neighbor was talking on the phone. Still I imagine my snores paid him back!

Personally for me it is the sort of place you stop off, not stay for an extended period.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CampanileH_62, Directeur général at Comfort Hotel Lens, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. we have noted all your comments and we hope to do it better next time. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

A.CHER.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

My group of 11 from Alberta, Canada stayed for a week. The staff were very helpful and friendly and assisted us in having a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The hotel is clean and secure. We made use of the patio to socialize. The food in the restaurant was good. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CampanileH_62, Directeur général at Comfort Hotel Lens, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Guest,

See you then next year ;-)

A.CHER.