See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We had the best time ever, the hotel staff could not do enough to help / assist with any questions / query we had asked them, very close to Novalja Bus Station plenty of food and drink to serve all.

Highly recommend this place for families.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room !
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Danny H
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lot of trouble with the service of the hotel. The payment we made beforehand was not accepted. During breakfast was a power out, so there was no coffee and orange juice avaliable. We had to argue a lot with the staff that we get at least water from the bar. Also: dirty dishes at the buffet.

Construction site all around the hotel which will last at least until next year.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Margsen
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Have read reviews only after I have made booking and was almost scared to go there. But we gave it a try.
Room was ok, has everything needed, but a little bit small. Great sea view and nice patio.Cleaning everyday. Food was ok, various and enough. Hotel was under small reconstruction (as I learned - new owner came). Now hotel has only one pool - but it's deep enough, clean and warm. Actially, I swim there only once - warm, nice sea nearby!
Few big shops around, a lot of cafe, bike rental and bus stop as well.
Now minuses. The biggest one is - don't thiks that there is no reason they call this island Crotian Ibiza...A lot of party, drunk people of all ages and nationalities which party all night. We could get some rest only after 4AM - it was this loud. I prefered not to sit on the patio by myself - as always someone would come to greet..Not always nice. But we were there on Spring brake party. The day it was over place have become not so loud. But they have different parties all summer long..
Also, for someone rocky beaches can be a problem. Not so convinient to get to water.
But to sum up, nice little town, things I needed from hotel: waterfront, sea view, food, pool - I got them all and quite satisfied from them.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms has sea view. But in the main building (which newer) no balconies/patio
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lena L
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've been here recently 2 nights and despite the fantastic and strategic position in Novaglia , all is awfully poor.
The structure is so old and old fashion , furnitures and decors are decadent., breakfast is absolutely inadequate.
It is cheap but you'll get what you pay.
I would score only one but just to save people in reception that are so kind and helpful.
Probably adapt for young and not pretending people.
Not for me

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marsigliese70
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Good:
Air conditioning, refrigerator, very good Wi-Fi in rooms, mirror. A good mattresses, it was comfortable to sleep. Swimming pool outside.
Very friendly staff.
Location is very good.
Bad:
They don't notify you in advance, that upon arrival you have to give them 100 euro or your passports as a deposit. Ugly breakfast. Nowhere in the menu were veggy options - except black coffee and fruits.
Rooms: They send us to the building very different from the pictures in the hotel profile.
The room was super small. It contained semibroken furniture that reminded me places from our family trips to Crimea in the Soviet times. The bathroom is old, dirty and really smelly. We got 1 set of shampoo & shower gel for all the stay (for 3 persons), duvet covers instead of blankets, a cockroach and very noisy young neighbors.
As an extra we were really surprised with the absurd located sockets (2 in the room). It was very difficult even to charge our phones.
Definetely not worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JuliaVolyntseva