1. Very safe - a family run homestay
2. Ramesh Suyal is exceptionally experienced and knowledgeable about the jungle
3. Food is prepared by his wife and is awesome
4. Kids had a great time and were accompanied by his kids
5. Ramesh taught basics of habitat and ecosystem to our kids in easy language and that was useful. We took 3 tours during our stay and tried to cover different parts of the jungle looking for not just the tiger but also other creatures. Ramesh showed us many more species of birds as well. it was a wonderful experience.
1. Not much if you go with the right expectations.
Things to note -
1. Going with right expectations - How much of the jungle can you cover in one safari? Can you always spot a tiger (this isn't a zoo)? Are there other animals that are worth noticing?
2. Read Jim Corbett before you go. Makes the experience worthwhile.
3. Ramesh would call your mobile number on the day you arrive to give you the right directions. Ramnagar although well developed, you may need a vehicle to reach the homestay or ask Ramesh for a pickup. Don't take public transport.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|How easy was it to book the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Bathroom cleanliness|